[GS] Gathering Storm General Discussion Thread

Just started up Civ and disabled all my mods...which kind of hurt. I'll miss my good goody huts/starting units/terra mirrabilis etc until their updated

Good Goody huts has worked without update the past few updates and perhaps R&F so im hoping it stays that way

Does anyone know whether Great Engineers or China's builders can add production to Machu Picchu?

I might hold off playing GS for a week after it's released because I have a major assignment due next week Wednesday that's 10 pages long (I'm enrolled in a technical college studying Museum Studies) and I have to finish it before that. :(

I might hold off playing GS for a week after it's released because I have a major assignment due next week Wednesday that's 10 pages long (I'm enrolled in a technical college studying Museum Studies) and I have to finish it before that. :(

Gathering Storm will wait. Your future won't.

Less than 40 minutes, but time for me to sleep. I hope to find lots of fun things here to browse in the morning. :)

(As I won't get to play until the afternoon. Because back in September I signed up to help with my daughter's preschool Valentine's day party. Who knew that would be the morning after a new Civ expansion released?)

Top Bottom