[RD] George Floyd and protesting while black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. They walk and they can thank Antifa and BLM for the murder charge. The hold was textbook instruction for that situation. Gross negligence, or even manslaughter and the prosecution would have had a chance and a slim one at that. Ima get me a new iPad after the trial.

Go ahead, you deserve one. America was founded based on theft.

Yeah, I mean the guy was high on fentanyl and had meth stuck up his posterior when he was stopped driving around trying to pass fake currency. A highly respectable citizen if you ask me. Also heard something about him serving prison time for holding a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach threatening to kill her and the baby, but then again who doesn't support abortion? Anyway, calling an ambulance and putting him in the hold they did was textbook for someone who's high as a kite and is experience excited delirium, but who really cares when the local Target and Apple stores are being looted. Ima get me a new phone and some Nikes because that's justice. Charging the cops with murder at the behest of our enlightened activists, rather than manslaughter or some form of gross negligence guaranteed they walk. Aren't Antifa and BLM smart? Then when the cops aren't convicted because the autopsy will be unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt whether this model citizen died from asphyxiation from the hold, or from being really stupidly high Ima get me an iPad too.
Imagine hating Black people this much.
He does have a point in that murder charges may not stick.
But does that mean the court won't be able to convict for manslaughter?
Would be halarious if the cops stashed it.
Why?

I'll assure you that majority of states did not, in fact, commit anything close to Manifest Destiny. Why would Hitler base his plans of extermination for Eastern Europe off it, if every country has done it?

I think that when you get to 50k posts you should reset back to zero. It will encourage people with a ton of posts to post less :p
Sorry, but Kyriakos has got you bang to rights. We'll simply keep a tally of how many postcount resets we've had.
Just like every other country it was based on conquest. People seem to have extremely naive view about humankind and history.
Logical fallacy detected.

A truly damning argument against collectivism.

Regardless, it's genuinely good to see you back even if we vehemently disagree on many things.

That was kind, thank you.

Sorry, but Kyriakos has got you bang to rights. We'll simply keep a tally of how many postcount resets we've had.

Logical fallacy detected.
*dead* to rights.

Also, even if you got the expression right, which you did not... that particular expression isn't appropriate in these particular circumstances.

*dead* to rights.

Also, even if you got the expression right, which you did not... that particular expression isn't appropriate in these particular circumstances.
Google converts "dead to rights" to "bang to rights", and the latter is what I am more familiar with, even if it gets fewer hits (0.7 billion) compared to dead (1.3 billion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom