Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

Q: Do we really want to wait over 2 days for someone to move a couple of units? This is just another way of saying 'why do we have 'complete kill' option checked?'

If (when?) someone takes my last city, I will be deleting any loose units on the next turn.

Excellent point. :goodjob:
Not much motivation to log in & move 1 unit... meanwhile all the others wait.
Wish now i hadn't cheked that box on game we just started. :sad:

Eclipse could gift him back a city. :mischief:

There might not be a problem, but with complete kill selected, you have to get every last unit of the civ to kill them...

I made that selection in case anyone wanted to try to survive and possibly live on as a vassal to a very generous master in a later age...

This was also the first PBEM I set up, so I think everyone will get over it. We are moving faster and this hiccup isnt a problem.

Nooooooo don't let the bullies win! I believe in you!

Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_BC-0950_to_Majic.CivBeyondSwordSave

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I dunno I've yet to hear back from Calanthian or Nighthawk. So I have no pw for the save

Is Michkov going to join pbemtracker also ?
FYI: Michkov already is on Tracker with the same handle/name.
He is in the "Instant Karma" game i started & doing his turns quite promptly. :thumbsup:

Having said that, why did his name come up? Do we need replacement(s)? :confused:

I take over Calanthians place, all I need is the pw and save. Nighthawk should have my email address. Just send it over

Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_BC-0925_to_Majic.CivBeyondSwordSave

Top Bottom