God Mod

God Mod 1.1.4

I am not sure but you may have to do what I did. I looked this up online and changed this debug mode. I had to do a search on my android files to find the file location. Not the same as on a pc. Here is what I followed:

There is a debug menu built into Civilization 6, but before you can use it you need to do a quick bit of tinkering in the files to activate it. Head to the \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI folder, or wherever the game is stored on your PC, and find the AppOptions.txt file. Open this in a text editor, then scroll down to the entry which states "EnableDebugMenu 0" and change it to "EnableDebugMenu 1", before saving your changes.

That was it, didn't know I have to enable the debug menu for the mod to work. Thanks for the advice!

Hello, first of all I want to express my gratitude to you, you have created a really good mod! I would like to ask you, could you please fix the loyalty problem? since with new updates in the last three months, loyalty does not change in any way, espionage does not help remove loyalty from the enemy in the city, and this mod no longer controls the loyalty of cities, I can no longer revive captured civilizations

Hello. First of all, thanks for the great mod. But I have a question - how to create a lake with it? no matter how hard I tried, I get the coast all the time. Sorry for my english, i use google translate

Hi, sorry for the delay, I couldn't find anything for loyalty neither lakes, lakes are created like coasts in the worldbuilder, I don't know where lakes are set.

I will update if I find anything, thanks for reporting these issues.

Hi, I don't have the game on android but I think you should extract the mod in /Android/data/com.aspyr.civvi/files/Sid_Meiers_Civilization_VI/Mods

When I open /Android/data.....is empty. There is nothing. What should I do ?
Connect the phone or tablet to the computer with your usb charger. Then you can browse all of the folders. See all of the files. This worked for me on my galaxy tab s7 and my Samsung note 10 phone.

I am not sure but you may have to do what I did. I looked this up online and changed this debug mode. I had to do a search on my android files to find the file location. Not the same as on a pc. Here is what I followed:

There is a debug menu built into Civilization 6, but before you can use it you need to do a quick bit of tinkering in the files to activate it. Head to the \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI folder, or wherever the game is stored on your PC, and find the AppOptions.txt file. Open this in a text editor, then scroll down to the entry which states "EnableDebugMenu 0" and change it to "EnableDebugMenu 1", before saving your changes.
Hi Ben, first I'd like to thank you for helping us Civ junkies.

I've downloaded and installed an Apk Civ 6 file, the game is running on my android. It's all good, but.

I can't seem to run the command for cc anywhere..

I only have the game on my android not my laptop. Do I need to connect my phone to my laptop and go that way somehow..?

I'm new to this type of 'gaming' be patient please and thank you 😊🙏

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Gilad B M

Screenshot_20220728-152757_X-plore.jpg

Hello, I don't have the android version but if you have correctly installed the mod and it still works the button should appear at the top middle of your screen.
Sorry for the late reply, it's working perfectly, I have all the dlc's and expansions complete and it's working perfectly, you did an amazing job.

Top Bottom