Graphics Modification Requests Thread

I understand what you are saying, I am simply saying beggars can't be choosers and while it is POSSIBLE to create that armor and that look I only make historical leaderheads and, I mean this in the best way possible, I really would rather not waste my time making a ficticious LH for you. Especially since I have so many on the to-do list as it is. Not to mention the fact that you are being a bit too specific to what you want for somebody who doesn't seem to want to do the dirty work himself. So basically your options are to (a) use the LH I suggested, (b) learn to make LHs yourself, or (c) hope cfkane saw this.

Well, I don't really mind if you don't want to do it. I know I'd stink, so I probably will just not bother with it. Maybe someday someone with make something that would work for me, anyway.

I was wondering if anybody could help me out with editing some Religion-founding Cutscenes. I am asking because I made need some models made nearly from scratch and I'd like to know if anybody would be willing to help me with them. I generally need new cutscenes for the following religions, in some cases I have ideas in others I have no idea what to do, but would rather not have the generic cutscenes I am using now...
  • Celtic druidism
  • Norse pagan religion
  • Egyptian religion
  • Hellenic religion
  • Zoroastrianism
  • Canaanite/Phoenician religion
  • Sumerian/Mesopotamian religion
  • Native North American/Amerindian religion
  • Mesoamerican religion
  • Voodoo

For some we can use simple solutions (as in use Pericles' helmet and sword for the Hellenic religion for example), for others we made need entirely new models created. This is obviously for my own benefit (because I am going to use them for my mod) but I believe would benefit many mod-makers out there.

So is anybody up to this?

I was wondering if anybody could help me out with editing some Religion-founding Cutscenes. I am asking because I made need some models made nearly from scratch and I'd like to know if anybody would be willing to help me with them. I generally need new cutscenes for the following religions, in some cases I have ideas in others I have no idea what to do, but would rather not have the generic cutscenes I am using now...
  • Celtic druidism
  • Norse pagan religion
  • Egyptian religion
  • Hellenic religion
  • Zoroastrianism
  • Mesoamerican religion
  • Voodoo

For some we can use simple solutions (as in use Pericles' helmet and sword for the Hellenic religion for example), for others we made need entirely new models created. This is obviously for my own benefit (because I am going to use them for my mod) but I believe would benefit many mod-makers out there.

Sounds interesting. I haven't made any model from scratch yet, but I've some skill in modifying existing ones now. If nothing from Civ4 itself fits, I'm sure some other models can be found somewhere in the web.

Is it possible to order some crates. Just crates please. Nothing in them, yep, completely empty ordinary wooden crates. Maybe a couple or 3-4 carelessly stacked.
I saw the fantasy DraugaQuarryBase had some crates like those I'm looking for, so maybe steal some of those would be fine. I would do myself if I knew how to but my 3D skill level is around 0.0 :crazyeye:

Its for manufactured goods (resources) that has a chance of being "produced" in workshops and factory improvements like the mine has a chance of discovering metals etc.

Thanks
Vincentz :)

edit : I tried to install Blender, but man, that is advanced stuff. Is it possible to ungroup these 6 crates in the front or copy/paste them into a new file. (the pic is from nifskope)

• Celtic druidism
  • Norse pagan religion
  • Egyptian religion
  • Hellenic religion
  • Zoroastrianism
  • Mesoamerican religion
  • Voodoo

I "liberated" a druid founding cut scene from somewhere (JARM?, Rapture?) is this what you want? I am also interested in the other cut scenes as I am currently using static pictures for many of the above.

Is it possible to order some crates. Just crates please. Nothing in them, yep, completely empty ordinary wooden crates. Maybe a couple or 3-4 carelessly stacked.
I saw the fantasy DraugaQuarryBase had some crates like those I'm looking for, so maybe steal some of those would be fine. I would do myself if I knew how to but my 3D skill level is around 0.0 :crazyeye:

Its for manufactured goods (resources) that has a chance of being "produced" in workshops and factory improvements like the mine has a chance of discovering metals etc.

Thanks
Vincentz :)

edit : I tried to install Blender, but man, that is advanced stuff. Is it possible to ungroup these 6 crates in the front or copy/paste them into a new file. (the pic is from nifskope)
Could you post the link to the download of that model? Then I could see what I can do.

Also, it's always a good idea to learn Blender, maybe some tutorials help you getting started.

I "liberated" a druid founding cut scene from somewhere (JARM?, Rapture?) is this what you want? I am also interested in the other cut scenes as I am currently using static pictures for many of the above.
JARM has movies for all religions, you could use those for the time being.

I'm sure that The Capo will make the movies available as soon as they done.

Could you post the link to the download of that model? Then I could see what I can do.

Also, it's always a good idea to learn Blender, maybe some tutorials help you getting started.

Thanks. I put the nifscope converted .obj file I made as well. Dont know if it will come in handy.

I tried to look at it, but blender is not exactly an easy to learn program like photoshop, nifscope etc. It has an overwhelming amount of info and a strange way of manipulating objects IMO. It just seemed to shoot ducks with a cannon when all I needed was a couple of boxes ;)

Thanks. I put the nifscope converted .obj file I made as well. Dont know if it will come in handy.

I tried to look at it, but blender is not exactly an easy to learn program like photoshop, nifscope etc. It has an overwhelming amount of info and a strange way of manipulating objects IMO. It just seemed to shoot ducks with a cannon when all I needed was a couple of boxes ;)
It's a bit hard at the start, but trust me, it's totally worth it. ;)

Here are your crates. I separated one from the rest so that you can add more crates if you want to with NifSkope. Also I put the skin for the crates in a smaller dds file.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• free_goods.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 64
I'm looking for LHs of current heads of state to put in a modern scenario. The download database had quite a few good ones (Obama, Ahmedinejad, Kim, Putin, Singh, etc.), but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make some more to round out the roster. Any G-20 leader would be great, but I would especially like to see Hu Jintao, Angela Merkel, or Julia Gillard. If anyone could point me to existing LHs that could approximate these people that would be good as well.

I'd love to see a good Civ4 style LH of Merkel, if only for comical reasons :lol:

Yeah, the comical aspects of Merkel came up earlier :)
There were even some suggestions before to make a twin LH (like Ekmek's trung sisters) of Bush giving a back rub to Merkel :D

Top Bottom