1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Modification Requests Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Thunderfall, May 22, 2006.

1. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Could anyone make LHs based off of Modern-Era Cleopatra from CivIII and Prince Schniezal from Code Geass?

2. pie_at

pie_at PAE-Let's play ancient :)

Is anyone able to design a Savanna Feature (Palms instead of trees and more clearance) ?

I think, lots of Mods could use this feature. Lots people are waiting for that.

And I need it for my ancient mod PAE and the placement of savannas for the correctly fertile North Africa and Mesopotamia of 4000 BC.

Pleeeeaase?!

EDIT: I just did it by myself: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16657 Yeppee!

3. civ-addicted

civ-addicted King

I need some serious help, and i'm not sure if this request needs an own thread.
    I tried to make my first LH ever, and i just don't know what's wrong. In nifskope, everything works fine (i get a warning which is there with the original Kublai as well), all animations work and do quite what i want them to do. But ingame, i get a ctd, and if i look up in the civilopedia, i get an exception (the last line is "RuntimeError: unidetifiable C++ exception", it does seem serious). The xml tags are no problem, because they work with the original nif.
    Is there something i need to do consider in the export-from-blender-to-nif part (i did the same like when i export buildings)?

And a more cosmetic request: How do you guys give those models decent clothes? I want him to have his clothes, which shouldn't be all too hard.

EDIT: Managed it myself. If you're interested in Gaozong, here is the thread: RFCA arts thread.

4. Jabarto

Jabarto Emperor

I haven't found any leaderheads suitable for Charles the Bold. If somebody makes one, I will:

1. Love them forever and ever
    2. Make a modular Burgundian civilization and upload it here at CivFanatics.

Hopefully that's sufficient motivation. :p

5. nevorian

nevorian Chieftain

hello people!

could somebody create a wonder - the Palace of Westminster? I know there are a lot of Big Ben wonders around, but that is only a small part of the whole building.

thanks everyone!

6. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

7. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

That one would probably be easy to make, although I can't do it since I am very backed up, but if one wanted to I would suggest using Darius as a base, reskinned and sculpted of course, use Alexander's hair (modified of course) and as far as the clothing goes... well since his clothing in that wikipedia image is kinda boring I'd probably give him something different but contemporary to him.

@ Cool; do you happen to have a screenshot? I'd like to see what it looks like. And while I'm here, I am about to send that file to WH, I'll let you know when I do.

8. AbsintheRed

AbsintheRed Deity

I never saw that LH, though I was looking for it since I got to this site
    IIRC Zerver made 6 hungarian LHs, and both Bela IV and Laszlo Solyom were lost, never find those in any of the mods either...

9. AbsintheRed

AbsintheRed Deity

Actually a Charles the Bold would be great (or a Philip the Bold), I second this request
    Capo, right now we use your Charles V as Philip the Bold to represent the Burgundian civilization in RFCE, but that's not a perfect solution...

10. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Unfortunately not. It's been quite long ago that I've seen the LH, all I remeber is that he was based on Oranje having grey hair and some fur. Well, if I'm not confusing it. It's a shame, I had that LH for quite a while on my harddrive, but lost it that easily...

EDIT: Maybe Zerver shared it on a russian page, too? Does somebody speak russian so that he could do a search?

11. AbsintheRed

AbsintheRed Deity

No, some time ago I checked the civfanatics.ru for LHs we don't have here (altough I don't speak russian), but there was no sign of Bela
    I think we just have to deal with those 2 LHs being lost...

12. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Strange Question guys, but do any of you happen to have a plain/blank unit-button? Just one with that green/grass texture in the background and nothing else?

13. tchristensen

tchristensen Emperor

Something like this?

View attachment grass.zip

14. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Perfect, thanks. :goodjob:

15. tchristensen

tchristensen Emperor

No problem. If anyone else needs anything like this, I am willing to help out.

16. Ryuzakku

Ryuzakku Chieftain

How do I apply leaderheads?

17. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

I don't normally help people who don't help themselves, and it is obvious that you haven't because you would have found it quite easily in the tutorials section. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you click on the link to my leaderhead gallery in my signature there are a few helpful links in the OP for things like adding leaderheads (even a few for making them), so hopefully that helps. If not, I don't know what else to tell you, it is easy to find this stuff.

18. Ryuzakku

Ryuzakku Chieftain

I did look, but honestly I didn't find it in the tutorials, I found how to mod and download mods, but not specifically leaderheads. Sorry I must've overlooked it

19. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

The "Search this forum" function on the upper right corner helps very much for this, because it checks the thread titles as well as content of the posts. Searching for "leaderhead" in the "Modding Tutorials & Reference" forum would have given you good results already, namely the threads "How to install a Leaderhead in CIV IV BTS" and "HOW TO: Create a Civilization" for example.

20. Ryuzakku

Ryuzakku Chieftain