Greek general election 2012

Which party would you vote for in the future general election?

• New Democracy

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pasok

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • KKE

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Syriza

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Laos

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Democratic alliance

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Independent Greeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Democratic left

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Social agreement

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Golden Dawn

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also interesting that Laos is one of the leading parties in this poll, when in reality most polls show it having a very hard time getting 3% and entering the Boule.

Only 5 days to go now...

Well it looks likely that the first party will be (barely) ND, followed by Syriza and Independent Greeks. Pasok and golden dawn (at 5%) after those...

Now if ND can co-operate with equally conservative IG, maybe something positive will happen.

Golden Dawn is the "Le Pen"-style greek party. And the threshold is at %3 so they have entered the Boule for sure, sad as that is.

But it was to be expected, since both two braindead "major" parties were in favor of the appalling "bail-out". Useful to note that only Pasok was in favor of the deal as it is, while only ND is in theory in favor of reforming the current deal. All other parties are against the deal. So this election will indeed change things.

Golden Dawn is the "Le Pen"-style greek party.
Ah, okay. I heard they were a bit extremer than that, with swastika's and things like that.
(Not that it really matters, of course).

I wonder what effect the outcome of the election will have on the situation (if any).
At least, whatever choices will be made, the parliament has a proper mandate of the people.

Yes, that is the only strictly positive thing, that there were elections and the people have spoken. If only this had happened before the bail-out deals...

I think that the only way out is to cancel the current destructive deal, which "erased" 110 billion euros, only to add another 160 billion euros to the debt......

So, ND and PASOK have no majority?

Great that Golden Dawn is doing well. I have followed them since Greece started to have problems and I think they are the only solution. It is time to elect men of action.
Yeah, best thing that could happen short of a coup d'etat.

Why is Laos doing that badly? Weren't they the new star of Greek politics half a year ago?

Only Al Da Great would put a post-Maoist in his avatar and then talk about how much he loves Nazism. :crazyeye:

Anyway, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Golden Dawn gets all their votes from KKE-supporters who want a chance to do the whole cosplay-Germany-c.1930 properly, so it's maybe not as bad as it seems. ;)

Anyway, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Golden Dawn gets all their votes from KKE-supporters who want a chance to do the whole cosplay-Germany-c.1930 properly, so it's maybe not as bad as it seems. ;)
Now that Hollande is elected, maybe we can further help them by renegotiating the austerity treaty in Versailles :D

Laos is doing so badly because it first signed the memorandum, then became part of the coalition, then dropped out of the coalition and became anti-memorandum. Basically no one wants a side that is neither a traditional power, nor a stable one... Too bad because they are a lot better imo than some of the other choices (like golden dawn for example).

Anyway i do hope that the message from this election is clear: the people do not want the false bail-out. Time for other measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom