How many US states have you been to?

How many US states have you been to?

• Total voters
BassDude726 said:
Technically, DC is a district. District of Columbia, actually. Hence, DC. Used to know what the Columbia was for, but I forgot. Unless that whole thing was a figment of my imagination.

Technically, yes. Just like you would say Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, you would say Washington, District of Columbia. Except no one ever says that.

Columbia is for Christopher Columbus.

Pirate said:
Technically, yes. Just like you would say Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, you would say Washington, District of Columbia. Except no one ever says that.

Columbia is for Christopher Columbus.

There is not a doubt in my mind that some day in the future a child will say "the District of Columbia was named after the space shuttle"... :lol: :cry:

Crash757 said:
And i'm aryan, btw, only slavs that live in Latvia are those who remained here after USSR collapsed, so called civiloccupants, who are not very tolerated by nacionalistic people like me. So think before saying something stupid ;)

So you are a nazi!

I already suspected, thanks for making it clear.

PS: You're not an aryan. You're an ethnic german(according to what you say), and those are two different things, regardless of what nazi mythology says.

Lived in 2 states, been to 35. Several of those briefly.

The ones I am missing: the northeast corner (beyond NY), the southeast corner (south of TN and NC), Oklahoma, and Hawaii.

I've been to 48, all except for Alaska and North Dakota. Of course I've done very little in the majority of them.

Been along the entire east coast besides Conneticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

I've been to Oklahoma (home state), Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennesee, Missouri, Illinios, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylania, New York, Vermont, New Jersey, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Montana. So I've been to 24 states total. Almost half, and I've been to Canada and Mexico.

luiz said:
So you are a nazi!

I already suspected, thanks for making it clear.

PS: You're not an aryan. You're an ethnic german(according to what you say), and those are two different things, regardless of what nazi mythology says.
No i'm not german, i'm aryan by, how u call it, 'nazi mythology' ;)

7; Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Deleware, New Jersey, Virginia, Florida.

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan.

22 if I counted correctly and didn't forget any.

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Illinois, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, California. Plus DC.

One time me and my brother drove about one mile into South Carolina to buy some fireworks. This other time I saw the "Welcome to Virgnia" sign but we didn't cross the border since none of us had been that far north before. It was a little unsettling. So I guess that would be 2 for me.

It's hard for me to remember for sure where I've been in some cases, but I've definitely been to NY, FL, AZ, CA, MN, IA, WI, IL, MO, MI, and every New England state. (Also to DC, if that counts)

New York
New Jersey
Conneticutt
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
Illinois
Indiana
Florida
Ohio (but only for a few hours!)

Not too bad for a non-resident...

I went to Texas for one year, Michigan and Colorado for two weeks, New Jersey for one week, and California for some days but I'll probably end up living there in the coming months, oh boy !

Living in Texas certainly opened wide my cultural landscape. :)

California, Oregon, Washington State, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Wyoming, Montana, Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Washington DC. = 14

Maybe one more :mischief:

Top Bottom