Hungarian SG - The Nation of the Charatians

Bretwalda!

This is a good link, the only strange thing is that it navigates you somewhere a few months back in the past... That discussion is about the GOTM4 or GOTM5 while we are playing with GOTM10 right now...

So the link is OK, just go to the first page of it...

So, whats up with the game? By the way what does "Charatians" mean? I couldnt find on sztaki :)

Mint ahogy Madách irta: Mondottam ember, küzdj és bizva bizzál! :D
Én is bizok...
I have organised it and I have sent pms but couldn't get new players...
We have to wait! :(

Wow this is cool :) I never knew we had so many Hungarian folks here.

Can I still join in if I'm on a Mac?

@phorvath: You're absulutely welcome!!! I dont know anyhing about Mac playing...
Upload a save, and I will take a look on it!

Other thing:
We have the minimal rooster woth 2 non-sure members... :D No problem! I'll make the mod tomorrow (hungarian Time) evening but we should vote about the game:

a option: Epic game, with random map and a single UU
OR
b option: scenario with a Europe map and two UUs for everyone

Vote!!! :D

-----------IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT---------

Keep your eyes open! We must find the others! :D

Both are fine for me, but if I have to vote I choose 2 UU version on Eu map. How much time do we have to play our turns? Usually I can play on the evening on weekdays.

Vizurok!
Pls provide me some info also about how to load a mod. I haven't ever played with a mod. Is it enough to load a save or there are other files to download? If yes, where to put them?

Questions and problems! I'm lovin it! :D

@tofe99: When I finish the mod, I will upload it and I will attach a readme...
It will be a simple mod with no non-costum units, so it will be only a scenario.
Where to? To the Scenarios folder! :D
Other informations later!

@Bretwalda: fine, just play it in three days, onyl ten turns...

Oh, I missed a very important question:
What version?

a. Vanilla CIV 1.27f
b. PTW 1.15
c. C3C either 1.15 or 1.22

Please vote!

I have no idea what an SG is, but this Hungarian-American is interested. I only speak about 5 words of Hungarian, but i'm pure blood. :) I vote for C2C 1.22, and without knowing at all what kind of game we are playing, I vote for a Euro map. :)

My first (and actually one of only 2) Conquest game was TET's Test of Time mod/map. I'm the Hungarians and I've taken over nearly all of continental Europe. heh. Btw, if you are looking for a mod, he's got a unique Hungarian leaderhead. Its not St. Stephan, but its something.

I think a 3.1.2 rider is good. 4.1.2 would be too powerful I reckon.

What traits would Hungary be? TET's mod had Militaristic and Expansionistic, which I didn't think entirely fitting, but I may be too Americanized/ignorant of Hungarian history to suggest good alternatives.

Emporer is ok, but be warned I've not played over Monarch yet. And I've only played 2 Conquests games total, and maybe a dozen vanilla civ3 games. I may be a weak link in the team, but I've got heart. :) Though as I usually bring the hurt on Monarch, its probably time for me to move up a level.

Oh one more thing (darn I'm spamming a lot, maybe I'm just trying to get my post count to something less pathetic :mischief:, but I'm a 'polyer, so I don't stop by here often) BUT I'll be glad to bring the pain to those Turks. My family had a castle south of lake balaton back in the day, and those Turks took it over. So..... yea.

Howdy.

They do frown on multiple posts and you can get banned for it. Instead if you are just adding to the previous thought use the the edit button (especially if it was done for post count)

So you would have

Comment1

Edit: Comment2

Edit2: Comment3

Edit3: Comment4

(You don't need the Edit: in front but it helps someone identify what is new).

You can reply to your self if for example you posted " I will play tonight" - Then when you do play your turns you want a new post so that ppl know
you played.

------------------
If you want to have the Mac player in the game you are playing vanilla civ 1.27f. It is the only version avail on the mac

[Edit: Oh also I cannot play. I am in 7 of these things already :rolleyes: ]

Top Bottom