Hungarian SG - The Nation of the Charatians

Waiting for the mod ;) Any turn order/roster?

@Ozzy: It's good to become intercontinental :) Which part of DC?

@tofe99: Ok, we will make the roster to fit you.

@Bretwalda: I haven't found a good Central Europe map, so I will use a normal Europe map with the named civs and UUs and I will remove Africa and make Spain, Brittania, Scandinavia and Northern Russia impassable. I dont know if that counts in Domination. If counts, i will totally remove those places. The mod will use [c3c] 1.22 version.

THE ROOSTER

1. Vizurok (I hope its ok, I like to start and I will play 15 turns.)
2. Bretwalda (everybody's playing 10)
3. phorvath2110 (if he appears)
4. Tofe99 (you will play on next week, tuesday-thursday [probably] :D)
5. OzzyKP

MOD today evening! I will make it and play the staring immediatly, then upload the mod, the starting place screenshot, my gamelog and finally the save.

Any problems and questions are welcome.

Vizurok said:
@Bretwalda: I haven't found a good Central Europe map, so I will use a normal Europe map with the named civs and UUs and I will remove Africa and make Spain, Brittania, Scandinavia and Northern Russia impassable. I dont know if that counts in Domination. If counts, i will totally remove those places. The mod will use [c3c] 1.22 version.

Just leave them in, thus making domination harder. Any thought on the double UUs? What they will be? Civs?

Anyhow, lets rocknroll! :)

THE ROOSTER

1. Vizurok (I hope its ok, I like to start and I will play 15 turns.)
2. Bretwalda (everybody's playing 10)
3. phorvath2110 (if he appears)
4. Tofe99 (you will play on next week, tuesday-thursday [probably] :D)
5. OzzyKP

MOD today evening! I will make it and play the staring immediatly, then upload the mod, the starting place screenshot, my gamelog and finally the save.

Any problems and questions are welcome.

OzzyKP said:
btw, Vizurok, your sig says justice for hungary. How is Hungary dealt injustice currently?

And it is a political question in Hungary, as well (sadly). And trust me, you dont want to hear much about Hungarian politics... It is the best way to have two otherwise normal people to fight over ridiculous things :mad:

I havent gotten that far into Maryland. Never got further than White Flynt Mall ;) But Adams Morgan (and Madams Organ) was nice ;)

klazlo said:

Ah yes, that what I figured it was about. But I guess I wasn't aware that it was still a current, pressing issue for folks. Though over on 'poly a year or two back I sparked off, and then watched a debate between a Romanian and Hungarian poster on these issues. It was...enlightening.

There seem to be a lot of Hungarians over here at Civ Fanatics.

Bretwalda said:
And it is a political question in Hungary, as well (sadly).
I havent gotten that far into Maryland. Never got further than White Flynt Mall ;) But Adams Morgan (and Madams Organ) was nice ;)

Yea, i'm not terribly far from White Flint mall, I am in the south eastern part of Rockville. Cool you know the area.

I've been over to Hungary twice. Once back in '87 (my only time in a Communist country) and again in 2000. I've got a bunch of relatives around Debrecen, a few in Budapest, we visited them and then went to the Hortobag (i can't spell hungarian things, so bear with me) and Lake Balaton. And we visited the ruins of our castle, which was amazingly cool :D

OzzyKP said:
Yea, i'm not terribly far from White Flint mall, I am in the south eastern part of Rockville. Cool you know the area.

I've been over to Hungary twice. Once back in '87 (my only time in a Communist country) and again in 2000. I've got a bunch of relatives around Debrecen, a few in Budapest, we visited them and then went to the Hortobag (i can't spell hungarian things, so bear with me) and Lake Balaton. And we visited the ruins of our castle, which was amazingly cool :D

I was there on a competition which was cool, paid for the trip :) Still, I wouldnt say I "know" the area :D Well, I am sure Hungary looked completely different in 1987 than in y2k... However, seeing Balaton and Hortobágy is like seeing NY and LA without anything else from the States: just tourist places... ;) Check out some more local flava' next time, hope you dont mind suggesting :)

Any news from our SG? I am going away on around the 24th of July... maybe my first few turns can be played until then?

Hungary was fun though. When I went in 2000, I snuck into the Budapest Zoo, and then snuck backstage (and actually got on the stage itself) at the Budapest national theater, or opera house, or something. Then I did it again with my cousin in tow. :)

Too bad the Cold War is over, I could have made a cool spy.

So is this game gonna get on its way? What are we waiting for?

Yo, is this thread dead or does this start rollin'? I am going away for holiday on the weekend so if you start I can hopefully drop in for the last slot... If you dont start I can catch up with you... :p

OzzyKP said:
I just got back from a week long vacation. Shame that the game is right where I left it. Someone needs to take charge here. I nominate the person who started this thread.

I am back from vacation, too and the thread seems dead... :( Whats up Vizurok, are you banned from net...?

Yo, we need the URL for the mod that should be used and the savegame as well. Maybe post the 4000BC turn and after your turns as well...

Top Bottom