Iberian Lancearii

The Guardian

Praetorian
A little Xmas gift from Imperator and myself. This is the Iberian Lancearii, one of the many new units that will be included in our new scenario Roma Eturnus Palma. Imperator created this unit based on image I provided to him.He then sent me the story boards which I was able to create the animations with.

Just a little something for you all to wet your beaks on while waiting for the scenario release. ;)

So, :xmascheers: :xmassign:

Iberian Lancearii

Attachments

• kar_iberian_lancearii.gif
    kar_iberian_lancearii.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,365
  • IberianLancearii.zip
    754.4 KB · Views: 339
  • IberianLancearii.gif
    IberianLancearii.gif
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,835
Cool!

Two things:

1) The singular term is Lanciarius (see this essay)

2) The large civpedia picture is in the wrong format (can be converted to pcx easily, though)

Besides these minor things, great! :) Thank you!

the detail is amazing.
Is it civ colored?

Some of the units are civ colored and some are not. I believe the Iberian Lancearii is a civ colored unit. In the scenario I am planning to use it with several civs including the Iberians, Pontus, Carthage, Rome, Macedon, Greek City States, and Troy. It is first available to Iberia and later to the other civs. Yes the detail that Imperator has managed in all the units is to say the
least . . . . extraordinary.

Sweet Unit , Guardian :goodjob:
Thanks a bunch :)

All praise for this and all the rest of the units in this mod goes to Imperator. The graphics and renditions were created by him. All I did was take the SBB's he provided and used Flicster to make the animations, in an attempt to help. I am glad that everyone likes the unit, of course, but give the credit to Imperator. HE is the artist. ;)

All praise for this and all the rest of the units in this mod goes to Imperator. The graphics and renditions were created by him. All I did was take the SBB's he provided and used Flicster to make the animations, in an attempt to help. I am glad that everyone likes the unit, of course, but give the credit to Imperator. HE is the artist. ;)

I did wrote something like that somewhere :think:

well anyway, Yes Indeed , i would like to give big special thanks to The Imperator
for his hard work and time.

I do not have a beak. And if I did, I wouldn't get it wet.

Great unit.

Damn. :) New Wyrm's artillery is great step forward. New Lancenarius is definitely great. I don't know which one to vote... :aargh:

Outstanding unit as always from Imperator. Happy to see that Imperator is busy making your scneario/mod moving forward.
Can´t wait to see it ASAP with all those LOVELY units that really enrich this game.
Imperator really makes hilarious good horsemen, so I can´t wait to see his WWI pack with those "Last of the horsemen" after this great Roman thing is finished.

MERRY XMAS to you guys and thanks for this XMas gift.

Top Bottom