if there is a

Thats a pittance compared to the 6 million jews that died during WWII yet people dont believe that happened. In consideration of that, heck, 200k is a no-brainer.

6 million from a large area is easier than 200k in just two locations.

There are also 200,000 dead people to account for.

people deny that 6 millions dead people ever existed. such as numerous great-aunts and great-uncles, 4 great grandparents, and more. so basically according to them my paternal grandparents are both miracle thin-air babies. with no parents ever existing. because otherwise they'd have to acknowledge how they died.

i'm not smart enuf to know if there really was a Holocaust or if its just a big Hoaxocaust but the fact that you can be sent to prison in Canada for even questioning if exactly 6 million Jews were killed by evil Germans makes you have to at least think

There are no A-Bomb deniers because it wasn't that horrible. It was war, and the US set two big bombs, instead of a lot of small ones, like they did with other cities.

But it's not a numbers thing. People deny the Rape of Nanking, and that's estimated at 250k people.

There are no A-Bomb deniers because it wasn't that horrible. It was war, and the US set two big bombs, instead of a lot of small ones, like they did with other cities.

But it's not a numbers thing. People deny the Rape of Nanking, and that's estimated at 250k people.

Nanking was asking for it.

Why the hell are conspiracies such cliches? Why can't there be new conspiracies once in a while? It's like I heard them all already. It's stupid and boring.

There is a new one from last year--Obama being born in Kenya.

Good thing his parents thought ahead and got the Honolulu Advertiser to print a birth announcement (which is usually taken from hospital reports). It was also cool of Gov. Lingle to cross party lines and vouch for the fake Honolulu birth.

i'm not smart enuf to know if there really was a Holocaust or if its just a big Hoaxocaust but the fact that you can be sent to prison in Canada for even questioning if exactly 6 million Jews were killed by evil Germans makes you have to at least think

Quoted for truth :mischief::mischief::mischief:

Top Bottom