1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Immaculate NES Five: Blood From A Stone

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Immaculate, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Julius Gandi

Julius Gandi The Foreign Disease

The Chairman of The Magnate Republic of California is proud to announce the conclusion of a Free Trade and Investment agreement with Columbia. May Peace and Profit reign between our two nations. The Chairman is heralded by the Senate. A diplomat and administrator, the best our nation has seen. By the end of his reign he shall secure a monument in Frisco.

2. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Deity

Note -- I am in the process of moving into my dorm, so I may not be able to communicate with any sort of diligence for a few days.

3. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama See ya! It has been a fun decade!

Great update, though too bad bout those factories :(

Diplo will be responded to shortly

4. Nuka-sama

Ranks of the Herr

German (English)

Großmeister des Ordens (Grandmaster of the Order)
    Generalfeldmarschall (Field Marshall)
    Ritter Kommandant (Knight Commander=3 Star General)
    Generaloberst (2 Star General)
    Leutnant Ritter Kommandant (Lt. Knight Commander=1 Star General)
    Oberst (Colonel)
    Oberstleutnant (Lt. Colonel)
    Ritter (Knight=Major)
    Hauptmann/Rittmeister (Captain)
    Oberleutnant (1st. Lt)
    Leutnant (2nd Lt.)

5. thomas.berubeg

thomas.berubeg Wandering the World

I'll got through and answer the diplo, when i'm sober... alot of beer, tonight... Brutopia. go, if you are ever in montreal. great microbrowerie!

Immac, it's all cool. CD, Adrogans, we'll talk tomorrow, when there is less beer in my stomach.

6. Kal'thzar

Kal'thzar Deity

Added the update to the wiki

Can someone else clean it up a bit? I got most of it but I need to get back to work :p

7. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

Hey Immac I think my military faction should have loyalty 5 according to the update ? :)

8. thomas.berubeg

thomas.berubeg Wandering the World

Hey, CD, mind heading over to the Social Group?

9. Kyzarc Fotjage

Kyzarc Fotjage Rise Up

Does multiple nations providing technological assistance to a single nation stack in effect?

10. Kyzarc Fotjage

Kyzarc Fotjage Rise Up

The Arctic Pact:
    This alliance is for the mutual defense of the member states

The alliance views any crossing of national borders of one of the members by a foreign force not authorized to do so as an act of aggression to be responded to by all the members.

The alliance will not require nations to aid signatories if a members begins a war of aggression. Fellow members can help or not as they see fit, but are not required to.

Members must all agree to add new members by a unanimous vote.

Member States: Cascadia, Quebec, Russia, Absaroka

Signed: High Priestess Rachel of the Cascadian Combine
    Signed: First Consul Jacque DeNantes of The State of Quebec.
    Signed: Members of the Russian Board of Directors, on behalf of the shareholders
    Signed: Crosshairs Board of Directors

Current Invitees: Heartland Union

(Yes, I blatantly copypastaed it from FEDCO)

11. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

Signed, First Consul Jacque DeNantes. of The State of Quebec.
    The members of the Quebecois Federal Council.

12. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

Signed, Members of the Board of Directors, on behalf of the shareholders

I approve of this, without equivocation.

13. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Deity

Canada finds the Arctic Pact as a blatant attempt to surround Canada and threaten her, and will henceforth take the necessary steps to protect her self-interests.

14. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

Spoiler Info on Quebec :

The State of Quebec (État du Québec)

First Consul Jacque DeNantes

The Federal Council of Quebec

Chief of the Army Michel Pontemps

Chief of the Navy Laurence Bernard

Chief of the Airforce Jean Dubois

Foreign Affairs Minister Chloé Dupont

Minister of Police Guy Rousseau

@ LoE,
    Why thank you sir:hatsoff:

15. SKILORD

SKILORD Insurgent

Signed, if you will have Absaroka.

The Crosshairs Board of Directors heartily approves of the fine company to be found in such a organization.

16. Adrogans

Adrogans Quiet Laughter...

From Korea
    To Bingzhou

You will remove yourself from Hubei immediately and FEDCO will allow you to remain at the previous borders for a white peace. If you continue this conflict we will place the full military might of FEDCO against you.

17. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

We await word from Jiangnan. You will be apprised of our decision in due course.

18. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

Except for Nuke, i feel i have caught up on NPC diplo and questions- if i missed you please remind me.

19. Adrogans

Adrogans Quiet Laughter...

Minister of Intelligence Han Sang Ah slammed the report down on his desk. Hard. He glared across it to the pair of senior Military Intelligence officers standing at attention in front of the desk. “Explain to me how we missed this!” Minister Han swept the papers off his desk onto the floor and then angrily jumped up from his chair. The officers glanced at one another quickly while Minister Han was not looking; they both showed a quiver of uncertainty as neither had ever seen Minister Han this angry. “Explain how not only did Jiangnan officers unilaterally activate their contingency orders against Hubei they also apparently quietly activated military aid from Bingzhou?” Minister Han waited a moment staring at the two officers. “Well, I’m waiting.”

Sojang Yu Seong Yoon took a step forward and tried to subtly shield his subordinate, Taejang Cooper Iseul Hye, and began to speak. “Well sir in all honesty the analysts after having seen the official orders from the Government of Jiangnan to its officers that clearly labeled the actions they took as a ‘contingency response to aggression from Hubei,’ which did not include any mention of an alliance with Bingzhou.” Sojang Yu began to dry rub his hands and quickly controlled the impulse before continuing. “Bingzhou’s actions were seen as opportunistic not as part of a coordinated strategy. But with this revelation it appears a very high ranking military officer in Jiangnan must have authorized this and activated their contingency plan involving Bingzhou which were unknown to lower level officers.”

Taejang Cooper couldn’t hold her mouth shut any longer under the fierce glare of Minister Han and began to speak. “Sir, with this information we would never have let Bingzhou off as easy as we have offered them with a white peace. But it’s too late to change the offer now. This means we cannot waiver on the terms for Jiangnan at this point as this makes it much more difficult to defend from their point of view. The one who did this wasn’t some jittery line officer as we suspected, this had to have been coordinated by someone high in the Jiangnan Military.” Taejang Cooper took a deep breath and then waited for the response while ignoring the glare from her commanding officer. She had spoken without being asked, directly ignoring an order from Sojang Yu, which as she recalled was literally: “Keep you damn mouth shut during this meeting.”

Minister Han took a moment and glanced around his office. Like most in the Korean government they avoided clutter and unnecessary decoration. The office was simplistic and yet well laid out. Minister Han had deliberately hired a Feng Shui to get this office just right. He counted to twenty in his head before responding. “Fine our resources failed us in uncovering this rather important piece of the puzzle. Whatever, it’s out of our hands now and entirely in Jiangnan’s court.” He bent and waved off the officer as he collected up the papers from the floor. He never actually apologized, but it was understood by the officers by this simple action. “I have to go explain this failure to the Prime Minister.” He stood back up, straightened his perfectly ironed shirt, put on his suit coat, and then turned to the officers and issued one last comment. “Go and do better, Korea’s future depends on it.” The officers saluted and left the room.

20. Nuka-sama

A Manifesto of the German Spirit
    By Erasmus