Immaculate NES Five: Blood From A Stone

The Chairman of The Magnate Republic of California is proud to announce the conclusion of a Free Trade and Investment agreement with Columbia. May Peace and Profit reign between our two nations. The Chairman is heralded by the Senate. A diplomat and administrator, the best our nation has seen. By the end of his reign he shall secure a monument in Frisco.

Great update, though too bad bout those factories :(

Diplo will be responded to shortly

Ranks of the Herr

German (English)

Großmeister des Ordens (Grandmaster of the Order)
Generalfeldmarschall (Field Marshall)
Ritter Kommandant (Knight Commander=3 Star General)
Generaloberst (2 Star General)
Leutnant Ritter Kommandant (Lt. Knight Commander=1 Star General)
Oberst (Colonel)
Oberstleutnant (Lt. Colonel)
Ritter (Knight=Major)
Hauptmann/Rittmeister (Captain)
Oberleutnant (1st. Lt)
Leutnant (2nd Lt.)

I'll got through and answer the diplo, when i'm sober... alot of beer, tonight... Brutopia. go, if you are ever in montreal. great microbrowerie!

Immac, it's all cool. CD, Adrogans, we'll talk tomorrow, when there is less beer in my stomach.

Hey Immac I think my military faction should have loyalty 5 according to the update ? :)

Does multiple nations providing technological assistance to a single nation stack in effect?

The Arctic Pact:
This alliance is for the mutual defense of the member states

The alliance views any crossing of national borders of one of the members by a foreign force not authorized to do so as an act of aggression to be responded to by all the members.

The alliance will not require nations to aid signatories if a members begins a war of aggression. Fellow members can help or not as they see fit, but are not required to.

Members must all agree to add new members by a unanimous vote.

Member States: Cascadia, Quebec, Russia, Absaroka

Signed: High Priestess Rachel of the Cascadian Combine
Signed: First Consul Jacque DeNantes of The State of Quebec.
Signed: Members of the Russian Board of Directors, on behalf of the shareholders
Signed: Crosshairs Board of Directors

Current Invitees: Heartland Union

(Yes, I blatantly copypastaed it from FEDCO)

The Arctic Pact:

The alliance views any crossing of national borders of one of the members by a foreign force not authorized to do so as an act of aggression to be responded to by all the members.

The alliance will not require nations to aid signatories if a members begins a war of aggression. Fellow members can help or not as they see fit, but are not required to.

Current Invitees: Russia, Quebec

Signed, First Consul Jacque DeNantes. of The State of Quebec.
The members of the Quebecois Federal Council.

The Arctic Pact:

Current Invitees: Russia

Signed, Members of the Board of Directors, on behalf of the shareholders

Originally Posted by ZeletDude
First Consul Jacque DeNantes

I approve of this, without equivocation.

Canada finds the Arctic Pact as a blatant attempt to surround Canada and threaten her, and will henceforth take the necessary steps to protect her self-interests.

Spoiler Info on Quebec :

The State of Quebec (État du Québec)

First Consul Jacque DeNantes

The Federal Council of Quebec

Chief of the Army Michel Pontemps

Chief of the Navy Laurence Bernard

Chief of the Airforce Jean Dubois

Foreign Affairs Minister Chloé Dupont

Minister of Police Guy Rousseau

@ LoE,
Why thank you sir:hatsoff:

The Arctic Pact:

Signed: Members of the Board of Directors, on behalf of the shareholders

Current Invitees:

Signed, if you will have Absaroka.

The Crosshairs Board of Directors heartily approves of the fine company to be found in such a organization.

From Korea
To Bingzhou

You will remove yourself from Hubei immediately and FEDCO will allow you to remain at the previous borders for a white peace. If you continue this conflict we will place the full military might of FEDCO against you.

From Korea
To Bingzhou

You will remove yourself from Hubei immediately and FEDCO will allow you to remain at the previous borders for a white peace. If you continue this conflict we will place the full military might of FEDCO against you.

We await word from Jiangnan. You will be apprised of our decision in due course.

Except for Nuke, i feel i have caught up on NPC diplo and questions- if i missed you please remind me.

Minister of Intelligence Han Sang Ah slammed the report down on his desk. Hard. He glared across it to the pair of senior Military Intelligence officers standing at attention in front of the desk. “Explain to me how we missed this!” Minister Han swept the papers off his desk onto the floor and then angrily jumped up from his chair. The officers glanced at one another quickly while Minister Han was not looking; they both showed a quiver of uncertainty as neither had ever seen Minister Han this angry. “Explain how not only did Jiangnan officers unilaterally activate their contingency orders against Hubei they also apparently quietly activated military aid from Bingzhou?” Minister Han waited a moment staring at the two officers. “Well, I’m waiting.”

Sojang Yu Seong Yoon took a step forward and tried to subtly shield his subordinate, Taejang Cooper Iseul Hye, and began to speak. “Well sir in all honesty the analysts after having seen the official orders from the Government of Jiangnan to its officers that clearly labeled the actions they took as a ‘contingency response to aggression from Hubei,’ which did not include any mention of an alliance with Bingzhou.” Sojang Yu began to dry rub his hands and quickly controlled the impulse before continuing. “Bingzhou’s actions were seen as opportunistic not as part of a coordinated strategy. But with this revelation it appears a very high ranking military officer in Jiangnan must have authorized this and activated their contingency plan involving Bingzhou which were unknown to lower level officers.”

Taejang Cooper couldn’t hold her mouth shut any longer under the fierce glare of Minister Han and began to speak. “Sir, with this information we would never have let Bingzhou off as easy as we have offered them with a white peace. But it’s too late to change the offer now. This means we cannot waiver on the terms for Jiangnan at this point as this makes it much more difficult to defend from their point of view. The one who did this wasn’t some jittery line officer as we suspected, this had to have been coordinated by someone high in the Jiangnan Military.” Taejang Cooper took a deep breath and then waited for the response while ignoring the glare from her commanding officer. She had spoken without being asked, directly ignoring an order from Sojang Yu, which as she recalled was literally: “Keep you damn mouth shut during this meeting.”

Minister Han took a moment and glanced around his office. Like most in the Korean government they avoided clutter and unnecessary decoration. The office was simplistic and yet well laid out. Minister Han had deliberately hired a Feng Shui to get this office just right. He counted to twenty in his head before responding. “Fine our resources failed us in uncovering this rather important piece of the puzzle. Whatever, it’s out of our hands now and entirely in Jiangnan’s court.” He bent and waved off the officer as he collected up the papers from the floor. He never actually apologized, but it was understood by the officers by this simple action. “I have to go explain this failure to the Prime Minister.” He stood back up, straightened his perfectly ironed shirt, put on his suit coat, and then turned to the officers and issued one last comment. “Go and do better, Korea’s future depends on it.” The officers saluted and left the room.

A Manifesto of the German Spirit
By Erasmus

Erasmus said:
Faithful readers, today I do not come to you as the Voice of Reason. I did not come to tear down the Kaiser’s policy. And faithful readers, today I do not come to you as the Voice of the German people, to advocate reform. Faithful readers, today I come to you as the embodiment of the German Spirit. Oh my Kaiser, read this manifesto of the German nation.

Through highly placed sources in both the Austrian and Prussian governments, it seems Prussia and Austria have entered negotiations for a possible union, which the Austrian King rejected. It should come as no surprise to any of you. Everything Prussia seems to do is to create a larger and more sophisticated military. The energy crisis we face is from the Court needing more food so more soldiers could be raised, through the use of fertilizer to increase crop growth. The negotiations with Bavaria to acquire howitzers, the looming tensions with France, the decline of the Prussian economy. Prussia is not a nation with an army. Prussia is an army with a nation. Is there any wonder why Austria would be hesitant to join with a nation where it’s primary goal for most of its male subjects is to put a rifle in their hands singing the praise of a Kaiser?

Granted, Prussia is quite fortunate in many regards. We are wealthier than quite a few nations, and we suffer from few internal problems in comparison to others. But this comes not from excellent administration, rather it was from the conquests of Von Salza and the men who call themselves nobles. Prussia has the potential to be so much, but it will never be. Why? Because Prussia is merely a province that conquered others. It could be said that Prussia is an empire with little doubt. However, none would say that Prussia is a Reich.

Reich seems to be a looming word with implications some are not too fond of. I speak not of the Third Reich and their horrid atrocities. But I do invite the reader to imagine a time where Germany was an unquestioned power. When German scientists were creating wondrous miracles, when the flag of the Germans could be found on several continents and throughout Europe. When the Germans were a powerful and proud people with nothing to fear.

So how does one recapture the essence of the old Reich, where the German state was on top of the world, a shining example for all to follow? The answer is simple, to be accomplished in two simple steps. Prussia will never be able to capture the essence of a true German Reich. It must be united into one German nation. Yes, with Bavaria. And it cannot be done by force. It must be done by consent of both parties, where neither Prussian nor Bavarian is the dominant culture. They must blend to form a new German culture. Only united can Germany recapture the glory of what it once was.

The second is to restore the office of Fuhrer. I do not call for the dissolution of the Kaiserreich; the Kaiser must be the shield that guards the German soul, and the sword that fights for the German will. But it is apparent that the Kaiser is a man of war, as a Kaiser should be. The Fuhrer must be able to show that Germany will not simply be a nation constantly at war. It must show that Germany embraces everything; science, culture, diplomacy, industry, and commerce.

This union would benefit all parties. The Prussians would gain a secure southern border, a solution to its energy crisis through Bavarian technology, and perhaps most importantly, the Howitzers the Prussian military so openly covets would be able to be used by this now German nation. For the Bavarians, a true national conscience would form for the new German nation, Trade would be easier throughout all of Germany, and the Spiegel corporation and the ETC would have far further scope for investments which would help both the peasants who seek new areas of employment, and for the nobles who would benefit from new industries on their lands to bring in tax revenues.

But perhaps most importantly, this will show to our Austrian comrades that Prussia is not a monolithic culture as we seem to be. It will show that Prussia learns and adapts. It keeps what it does best, but learns where they can improve, creating a German culture. Perhaps the Austrians will see this, and when the young Austrian prince goes from boy to man, the current King will see that Germany is a nation of openness. Until then, let Germany and Austria stand united in cause, like a pair of sturdy brothers. For when the German people are united in one cause, no nation, no people, no ideal can stop us from reaching a glorious destiny where we may bring order to a world that so dearly lacks it.

I beg of you, My Kaiser, listen to the appeal of the German Spirit. Let down your guard, and embrace Bavaria as it were another part of you. Let Germany flourish with the union of long lost family members. Guide our will and our bodies, but allow a Fuhrer. For when this occurs, you will be fit to declare the Fourth Reich, and have your name etched into the annals of history as the man who restored true greatness to the German People.

Sincerely,

Erasmus

Top Bottom