Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

"The British appear to have convinced other countries to send their young to die in Britain's wars. This should not worry you one bit. For all the armies of the world combined cannot put us back under the yolk of colonial rule. This is because every one of us has something our enemy doesn't. A cause to fight! They fight for money, but we fight for something money cannot buy, and that is our freedom!"
-Subhas Chandra Bose, 1930

Facepalm much? Now, Bowsling as UK and leader of the alliance should create the Allied SG.

A map of the diplomatic status of nations (OOC: I used a modern map due to Nedim's map being really big).

[Red countries are the Allies; Blue countries are in the Continental Alliance; Yellow countries are other nations which are in separate wars; Dark grey countries are in Anarchy; Purple countries are former British colonies which are rebelling against its rule, and Grey countries aren't at war]

Spoiler :

Well, Turkey declared war on Bulgaria, so Serbia-Greece declared war on Bulgaria as well, later changing to Romania due to Turkish threats.

Hungary honoured a defensive pact with Romania and declared war on S-G, and Italy dogpiled on Hungary under the excuse of a defensive pact with S-G, bringing Croatia into the war. Then the UK granted Hungarian independence and declared war on Italy and S-G. By then, the the Free India Movement and Free Irish State joined against the UK.

Australia, Canada and New Zealand, as Dominions of the UK, have entered the war along the UK.

And, in a IOTesque and quixotesque turn of events, France has joined the Continental Alliance (Italy and Serbia-Greece), causing most of the rest of the nations in the World to doubt whether to stay neutral or declare war against France. And most recently, the US is about to declare war on France.

You missed Ethiopia's declaration off war on the Franco-Italia-Serbo-Turk Aliance, or if you will the FIST Alliance.

I'm just at war with Bulgaria.

The UK and UKGS have just made peace. We also offer a peace treaty to the rest of the allies.

The UKGS agreed to not invade Romania or Hungary.

Are we all still dogpiling France? They're a danger to us all.

You could. I do not really care. I never wanted a WWII. I just wanted to take over Romania. Why when Turkey invaded Bulgaria nothing happend, but when I decided to invade Romania a WWII started, I dont know.

Because Hungary and Italy and France. Also, why are my dominions of Angola and Mozambique neutral, Nedim?

Iberia, I assume that we are at peace, right?

Sure.

Is this sarcasm or real?

Dunno. You tell me.

Can you tell me one thing: Do you accept the peace treaty, yes or no?

Top Bottom