Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

Wow. Did not anticipate remaining in power.

Why did my EP go down? When the Americans originally reached Caracas I got put down to 5, but I never recovered any of that when I pushed them back; I presumed all the infrastructure was wrecked and thus I wasn't getting any EP bonus, but why would I lose more when the Americans took only the land they had in the original offensive?

Overall war exhaustion, see it climbed to 1 in effect leading to EP loss (you've been at war for like 4 years, its natural that your economy isn't at its best now)

I'm not in the stats :(

Will be fixed

Rigggghtt...

Turkey declares war on Bulgaria for great glory.

The UKGS Declares war on Bulgaria to help its Turkish Allies.

I appreciate the help but it's vastly unneccessary. We will more than quadruple-almost quintuple in fact- their force after this year's troops are trained.

(not to mention I was gonna write rp promising the total annexation of Bulgaria, so I can't promise a reward for helping)

No. We will help you.

ooc: I know that you can win alone, but I dont want you to take over all of Bulgaria. i am going to try to take as much of Bulgaria as I can. The reason I declared war is not that I want to help you, but because I want to stop you from getting all of Bulgaria.

.. You realize if that is the case, we cannot guarantee the safety of your troops, yes?

It's possible that some of my men will get lost in Serbia, even.

Make peace with Bulgaria since Turkey does not want help.

Declare War on Romania.

Lolwut. :crazyeye:

ooc: Why when Turkey attacks a nation with no reason no one says anything, but when we do everyone suddenly cares about protecting those small nations from Imperialism?

Its a matter of borders. Yours are awful enough already. :p

But that goes to both, actually.

ooc: If I take over Romania, my borders will become more pretty.

Your only hope foe better borders is to secede or to conquer Bulgaria, tbh.

OOC: aw hell naw.

OOC: If any nation takes action only against the UKGS and leave Turkey alone, this time we shall not back down but fight to the last man.

Nono, Turkey still has to provide a casus belli.

OOC: If any nation takes action only against the UKGS and leave Turkey alone, this time we shall not back down but fight to the last man.

OOC: I'm Sikkim. I'm not going to harm you, or condemn you. or anyone else.

Timor-Leste is highly concerned by recent European developments and requests that Turkey and the UKGS reveal thei cassus belli against Romania and Bulgaria respectively. We believed that the era of European nations invading smaller or less developed nations for the purposes of territorial expansion was over and are worried that a modern precedent to the contrary is being set.

... Lol

Top Bottom