Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

Argentinas army joins the American forces in there invasion of Brazil and the US Military Plans for the invasion of southern Brazil are put into action as Argentinas war plans. The airofrce launches bombing raids agaisnt Brazillian lines while the Navy bloakcades and bombards the Brazzillian coast.

Argentinas army joins the American forces in there invasion of Brazil and the US Military Plans for the invasion of southern Brazil are put into action as Argentinas war plans. The airofrce launches bombing raids agaisnt Brazillian lines while the Navy bloakcades and bombards the Brazzillian coast.

Are you even listening?

You can't expand them when you give all your money to Greece. :p

There seems to have been a misscommunication; we are not angry because you tried (and failed) to purchase Belize from the British; we are are angry because strong intelligence has been found that suggests that Mexico, when contacted by the Communists in South America, considered joining the war on their side.
This is false intelligence. Mexico did not, and the new USCA would not dream of doing such a thing.

I wish I was that lucky.
School. Sucks.

I'm so glad to be back to school today... Missed everyone lots.

Mutter, mutter, kids today with yer vidya games and yer Impeeryum Offtop'cum, jus' wait till ya get a job and see what life's really like.
Hey, get off my lawn! :old:
:p

Occitania will make education compulsory up to 18 years of age if they ever make it into power.

It's one of Nedim's tomorrows :love:

It won't... Its Just Nedim.

He did it so often in IOT7

Oh yes. Nedim's tomorrows, so long and eternal... But hey, as long as he does some CivO map, I'm fine with it. ;)

Top Bottom