Instant Karma 3 civ/player, no AI

All I meant was that especially in this game a retirement to AI would not impede the game hugely in comparison to kens civs being turfed to AI.

Fine, let's just retire methinkso and play on. That okay for all?

I miss getting payed by Knoedel! Let's throw methinkso a retirement party!

I miss getting payed by Knoedel! Let's throw methinkso a retirement party!

Honestly, if Muffin actually starts razing (important) cities I would offer to become your loyal vassal for the rest of the game on the condition that we wipe him out.

We talked about it many times. But the game has "no AI" in its name. And frankly the only way to stop you now would be all the humans fighting against you with every civ available.

We talked about it many times. But the game has "no AI" in its name. And frankly the only way to stop you now would be all the humans fighting against you with every civ available.

I disagree. I doubt that I could finish off knoedal on my own currently, but make huge inroads to him.

It's easy to do, I think Bathshebatha has the admin phrase. Regardless of anything else I REALLY want to play out the next few turns...

The email I received from KenWyn contains a password, but I assume it was the one for Kenwyn's own tribes. It clearly is not an admin password, so I don't have access to Methinkso's save.

Istr Kenwyn posted somewhere in a thread, so I will look for that, in case there were also passwords given...

He has completely abandoned the community and even PBEM tracker...

Wait I got the password! Ken posted it earlier in the thread... Whoops. I'll retire to AI now and then I believe it is me now. I will probably take a while to do this turn being a hot war and not seeing it for a month or so.

Makes not a lot of difference to me sadly. I'll watch from the sidelines if possible.

Top Bottom