Iron and Blood - Game Thread

Responding to the event:
The German army will CRUSH all resistance, burn their cities and hang their leaders.

Spend 2 IC into an army
Spend 2 IC toward Science
Spend 1 IC to take the part of Central Europe not controlled by the Hungarian Rebels.

How come my point into stability didn't carry over?

Build 1 factory
1 IC in science
1 IC in stability
Build one army

Are we and Brazil still at war? If so:
Build one army, one factory, and 1 point into Brazil

The King, upon hearing the news of the conservative backlash to his new industrialization proposals, condemned them as attacking the authority of his righteousness, and had two more factories built in spite. He then went on to order another three more factories to be built in the Kingdom, to further this industrialization spree.

He later commented:

"I was originally not going to order more of these factories, as they trampled upon the old and traditional living-style of the peasants, brought unpleasant odors to the cities, and were a bleak on the skyline. But my authority cannot be challenged, and so more of these monstrosities must be built."

In other news, the riots have subdued. But, to make sure another episode like that never occurs again, His Majesty has ordered the recruitment of an army; using the mass production capabilities the new factories have given him. This military unit is composed of conscripted peasants, and volunteers from the normal populace. All will be trained and disciplined under the best commanders, colonels, and generals out there.

Afghanistan
-2 IPs into Science
-1 IP into Iran
-1 IPs into Central Asia
-2 IPs into Sind

@Choxorn: you have violated the treaty outlined in Ameroasia. Like seriously, your in the group did you not check?

please give the land to Alaska, you agreed by joining our group that the land was going to go to him.

yep. The map is right for canada, but the stats are wrong. Ninja'd

The entire UNA should use espionage to destabilize librulistan if they refuse to cede that province to Alaska. They can even charge Alaska the 1 IC it took for them to capture it for all I care.

I declare war on ROME, I aska ll of my allies to give me support, to donate IPs or go directly into the war, orders will be sent later

The Republic of Afghanistan honors it's alliance with Bosnia and declares war on Rome. Orders will be revised at a later date.

@Nedim: How is this war justified? We ask that you solve your difference through diplomatic discussion before going to war...

The Islamic Alliance warned that if the Romans expand anywhere into the Middle East, we will launch a Jihad against Rome.

Medina honors its alliance with Bosnia. Medina declares war on the illegitimate Roman state. The Caliph also calls on all the faithful in Rome to rise against the Romans and halt this Tenth Crusade! JIHAD!

Allahu Akbar!

Ilduce, it has 2 factories due to shear luck. Several others received 1 factory however due to this mechanism as well.

IMPORTANT RULE CHANGE - Economic Dominance

If you don't have the troops to invade a province, economic dominance might be a better option especially for sparsely-populated areas, and because the province is taken peacefully, there's a 20% chance for each city in that province that you'll receive a free factory for your troubles. On the other hand, simply invading a country may be quicker and based less on chance.

Responding to the event:
The German army will CRUSH all resistance, burn their cities and hang their leaders

A message from the Hungarian Republic:

We are not afraid of the German threat. Today Hungary awakens! The Magyar nation greets the new dawn of freedom and liberty with courage and strength. We shall not bow to any tyrannical Kaiser, whether they rule from Vienna or Berlin.

Hungary is our nation, Hungary is our destiny! Hungarians shall never be slaves! Budapest is an impregnable fortress. Let the Germans come. They shall be humiliated. The Pannonian Plains shall be watered with their blood!

Top Bottom