Is Alvin Greene the new star of the democrat party?

I really don't think sexual harassment is a criminal offense in this country. I think you can sexually harass anybody you please as long as it isn't at work and your employer objects to such behavior. Then it's a fireable offense...

Oh, no, I didn't mean to imply that the guy was legally guilty of anything.

I'm intrigued. Are the pious young Christians resorting to their white male schoolmates in lieu of those horrible brown women?
Boy, do you have the wrong college. There's no sex at BJU until you get married. You can't even date outside of a large chaperoned group in a designated area.

Spoiler :

Link to video.

According to the youtube poster, 4 out of 5 of the participants in this video were expelled for making it:

Link to video.

I don't know what the current rules are, but when I went to a nearby college male BJU students couldn't leave campus alone and females had to be in groups of at least 5.

I really don't think sexual harassment is a criminal offense in this country. I think you can sexually harass anybody you please as long as it isn't at work and your employer objects to such behavior. Then it's a fireable offense...

Your kidding right?

I don't know what the current rules are, but when I went to a nearby college male BJU students couldn't leave campus alone and females had to be in groups of at least 5.[/spoiler]

That's entirely sensible. 80% of all horror movie deaths happen when you're alone. Remove that condition, and you drastically cut back on the mortality rate when the vengeful ghosts come.

After reading some more, it's looking less and less likely that nothing untoward happened,

At the same time...who? The Republicans had pretty much nothing to gain one way or the other - it's SC, they were going to win it either way, pretty much. So then...what the hell?

Top Bottom