Is Donald Trump Done for?

There was sufficient coverage for anyone looking into Tulsi on their own initiative. It's not like her political history was being memory-holed. For people who go by media coverage theory, she's not going to get promoted any time soon.

The weapons industry doesn't like her therefore the media they fund dont like her, and thats why we dont hear much about a different foreign policy from the other candidates.

'Warmongers are with her' should have been the Dems campaign slogan in 2016

That would have been out of step with their sensible deployment of force image they were projecting in opposition to Donald's cheeto-dusted finger hovering over a nuclear trigger.

Yes, what you're missing is that CNN is "helping the right" see CNN as partisan garbage by not constantly presenting right-wing/pro-Trump propaganda as fact.

At this point, the right is so deep in projection that their definition of the word "partisan" is "not a partisan Republican." I mean, that's been true for like twenty-five years but it is now very obvious.
Even Newsweek has its what the heck is CNN doing moments:

https://www.newsweek.com/cnn-changes-chyron-pastor-trump-1452414
CNN CHANGES CHYRON FROM 'FAITH LEADERS' TO 'CONTROVERSIAL PASTOR' AFTER REVEREND WON'T CRITICIZE TRUMP

In the segment Monday, host Don Lemon asked Reverend Bill Owens, founder and president of the coalition of African American Pastors, to comment on the closed door meeting he and 19 other black faith leaders had with Trump, after the president criticized Congressman Elijah Cummings.

Even Newsweek has its what the heck is CNN doing moments:

Well, I have no interest in defending CNN and see it as garbo capitalist propaganda a few short steps up from Fox and for that matter Newsweek.

There is a difference however between CNN's garbo capitalist propaganda and the outright totalitarian turn Fox has taken under Trump.

Well, I have no interest in defending CNN and see it as garbo capitalist propaganda a few short steps up from Fox and for that matter Newsweek.

There is a difference however between CNN's garbo capitalist propaganda and the outright totalitarian turn Fox has taken under Trump.

oh I dont know, I prefer the Fox of today over the Fox following 9/11

I mean, it took Trump for them to act like constant wars and Fisa abuse are a problem

But I'm sure if Trump did attack Iran - with the possible exception of Tucker Carlson - Fox would be right back to beating the war drums

I mean, it took Trump for them to act like constant wars and Fisa abuse are a problem

See, this is like pomo totalitarianism right here. You act like you give a crap about "Fisa abuse" yet you characterize the President of the US abusing the power of his office for his personal political benefit "investigating corruption."

What they did to Carter Page and the people around him was criminal, but instead of complaining about that you're mad at Trump. You dont think what the Bidens were doing in Ukraine (and China) was corrupt? Sooo...was it totalitarianism to investigate Trump for political benefit?

While we're on the lookout for totalitarianism how about lying to the FBI and Fisa court to spy on political opponents?

Where to even begin? Have you watched Fox News lately?
not in great detail, just snippets around certain hearings and so on.

See, this is like pomo totalitarianism right here. You act like you give a crap about "Fisa abuse" yet you characterize the President of the US abusing the power of his office for his personal political benefit "investigating corruption."
Any national Republican draws attention to that issue and they would be getting the slime instead.

As a demonstration, Christianity Today said Trump should be removed from office, so all of a sudden in the right wing dingbat echo chamber they are a "far left magazine." Billy Graham, founder of said magazine, has to be rolling with laughter.
His son Franklin denounced Galli's op-ed today.

Last edited:
Yes, what you're missing is that CNN is "helping the right" see CNN as partisan garbage by not constantly presenting right-wing/pro-Trump propaganda as fact.

At this point, the right is so deep in projection that their definition of the word "partisan" is "not a partisan Republican." I mean, that's been true for like twenty-five years but it is now very obvious.

I feel like not a more true statement has been made this entire thread.

While we're on the lookout for totalitarianism how about lying to the FBI and Fisa court to spy on political opponents?

Republicans have no interest in fixing that, they've stated as much for weeks now. You'd have better luck with democrats and you might actually get somewhere with Justice democrats and maybe Justin Amash type libertarians.

Speaking of Amash anyone else annoyed Republicans are using kicking him out of the party as a way of saying no republican voted for impeachment? I mean I see that as a blatant lie since the best republican in their stupid party (if we go by which ******* can be the most insane) got kicked out when he made it clear he thought obstruction of justice (you remember those 10 counts of it) was impeachable.

Speaking of Amash anyone else annoyed Republicans are using kicking him out of the party as a way of saying no republican voted for impeachment? I mean I see that as a blatant lie since the best republican in their stupid party (if we go by which ******* can be the most insane) got kicked out when he made it clear he thought obstruction of justice (you remember those 10 counts of it) was impeachable.

As I recall his overseas investments divided him from his former party.

As I recall his overseas investments divided him from his former party.

Typically wrong.

"Modern politics is trapped in a partisan death spiral, but there is an escape," said Amash, who in May became the first congressional Republican to conclude that President Donald Trump has engaged in "impeachable conduct."

His decision came after reading former special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, Amash tweeted in a widely circulated thread.

Trump hit back at Amash on Twitter at the time, calling him a "loser."

On Thursday, Trump said Amash's decision to leave the party was "Great news."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...ounces-he-s-leaving-republican-party-n1026561

That was his stated reason. The family has ownership interest in some China-based suppliers for their Michigan Industrial Tools business, and Justin has not praised the administration's tariff policies, to put it mildly.

That was his stated reason. The family has ownership interest in some China-based suppliers for their Michigan Industrial Tools business, and Justin has not praised the administration's tariff policies, to put it mildly.

Justin Amash said:
Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

Given that we all have access to the internet, is there some reason you think you can get away with bald faced lies?

Most of America is against his tariff policies that doesn't have many farmers leaving the party yet. It seems you are presuming his motives when he told you his motives openly. Interesting.

Most of America is against his tariff policies that doesn't have many farmers leaving the party yet. It seems you are presuming his motives when he told you his motives openly. Interesting.

Guess which industry is getting government bailouts ?
The rest can go pound sand

Republicans have no interest in fixing that, they've stated as much for weeks now. You'd have better luck with democrats and you might actually get somewhere with Justice democrats and maybe Justin Amash type libertarians.

We'll have to wait for Trump's DoJ to lie to the Fisa court to spy on Biden before Democrats get mad about Fisa abuse.

We'll have to wait for Trump's DoJ to lie to the Fisa court to spy on Biden before Democrats get mad about Fisa abuse.

Well I'm not happy about the continuing spying on Page after the FBI knew he wasn't up to anything. I also think FISA needs a complete revamp. Of course I'm not a democrat either so maybe you just mean the party itself in which case yea you are right. Its the same party that repealed ACA taxes this year while impeaching trumps and spent 3 billion more on the pentagon than even Trump asked for, I mean craven doesn't begin to describe the dem establishment. Its just their not as evil as the GOP.

Top Bottom