Is Donald Trump Done for?

Archbob

Ancient CFC Guardian
Manafort has been found guilty on 8 accounts(Mistrial on other 10) and Cohen is working fully with investigators. I bet they have a lot of dirt on Trump. Trump could pardon Manafort but that could be obstruction of Justice. So, Donald Trump done for or does he have another ace up his sleeve. Perhaps he will turn into Super Saiyan Donald Trump or the The Donald Trump of the six paths and crush everyone in his way?

The lapdogs in the GOP are not going to vote to impeach him, no matter what. They can't get away from the power that Trump has enabled them to have. It would require them to lose the majority first.

The GOP may not have the senate or the house after November though.
They will if they decide that elections need to be postponed until the threat of foreign interference and voter fraud has been dealt with.

Tonight Lawrence O'Donnell had a clip of Mitch McConnell making a speech calling for Clinton's impeachment, not because he had committed a crime, that wasn't necessary, but to cleanse the Office from an unfit person.

The GOP may not have the senate or the house after November though.

Yea, we'll have to see on that. I just hope enough time can be bought to deal with the Supreme Court nomination

The lapdogs in the GOP are not going to vote to impeach him, no matter what. They can't get away from the power that Trump has enabled them to have. It would require them to lose the majority first.

GOP is scared to death of opposing Trump, he has the base and they will punish naysayers

Even if the Dems win the House I doubt they'll impeach him, the Senate wont convict and violating campaign finance laws is bipartisan and small potatoes. But the Dems will have to face an angry constituency if they dont impeach and if they do they run the risk of helping Trump like the GOP did with Clinton.

Well, colluding with Russia to influence our elections is a much more serious charge. That would be "conspiracy against the United States of America".

When Trump became the Republican nominee, the Clinton campaign and the Democratic Party began picking up the tab for the Fusion research. Fusion owner Glenn Simpson hired Steele, a Russia expert, to gather information from his sources in Russia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...-payments-trump-dossier-author-steele-n897506

Hillary's even more 'guilty', her campaign actually bought dirt on Trump from Russians. Getting dirt on your opponent isn't a conspiracy against the USA, its free speech.

campaign finance violations prior to taking office wont result in impeachment

this is a smoking gun pointed at Kushner head
Manafort isnt the inner ring of the Trump administration, but I suspect Manafor likely holds to key information about Russia collusion.

A former bank vice president said Manafort quickly got $16 million in loans with the help of a CEO who wanted a Trump administration job
The prosecution’s final witness of the week was Andrew Chojnowski, chief operating officer for home lending at Federal Savings Bank.
Chojnowski testified briefly that when getting loans from the bank that added up to $16 million, Manafort signed documents saying he had disclosed all outstanding debts and that he understood it was illegal to make false statements during the application process.

The special counsel’s office said their final witness will be Jim Brennan, another Federal Savings Bank employee who has been compelled to testify under immunity from prosecution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...overage/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f0031c333dfb.

Hillary's even more 'guilty', her campaign actually bought dirt on Trump from Russians. Getting dirt on your opponent isn't a conspiracy against the USA, its free speech.

Dont worry Berzerker
With the Republican control of Congress, the Presidency and Trump appointees to the DOJ, FBI and CIA anyday now Hillary will be locked up.

GOP is scared to death of opposing Trump, he has the base and they will punish naysayers
distinction without difference
lol

distinction without difference

lol

The reluctance of the GOP to oppose Trump has little to do with being in the majority and almost everything to do with getting primaried by a Trumpet. The GOP looks to lose the House but we dont see them jumping Trump's ship.

The reluctance of the GOP to oppose Trump has little to do with being in the majority and almost everything to do with getting primaried by a Trumpet. The GOP looks to lose the House but we dont see them jumping Trump's ship.
Because it's not just his ship, it's their ship? Again: you're drawing a distinction without difference.

They will if they decide that elections need to be postponed until the threat of foreign interference and voter fraud has been dealt with.

Ugh. Elections are not, and never will be, suspended. Both Democrats and Republicans always accuse the other party of planning to do it, yet it mysteriously never happens. Hmm, wonder why? Could it be because your political opponents aren't the absolute demons you think them to be?

I'll tell you what I told Republicans who said the same thing about Obama: Stop being such a drama queen.

Because it's not just his ship, it's their ship? Again: you're drawing a distinction without difference.

There's a difference between going along for the ride because you like the power and going along for the ride for fear of offending the ship's captain. It aint their ship, its his...

The most I’d expect, is Trump becoming a lame duck president.

The most I’d expect, is Trump becoming a lame duck president.
I agree with you, I believe Democrats are going to win the House, but the Senate will likely be unlikely because of how population distribution goes, and we have so many small red states with two senators each. But with a Democratic House of Representatives, I don't believe Donald will get anything done.

I'm more expecting he might be in bigger trouble once his term ends.

Hasn't anyone learned anything from the last year and a half? The only thing that will finish Donald Trump is if Democrats control the House and Senate. If they do, they will impeach and convict Trump, and probably keep impeaching and convicting until there are like two cabinet officials left.

Top Bottom