Joe Wilson, great American hero ?

My thoughts is the Illegals are going to bennifit the most out of Obamas plans.

Ridiculous. You're taking the fact that some illegal aliens are going to slip through the cracks, and then coming away with this idea that illegal aliens are going to be rolling in taxpayer paid care if a healthcare bill passes.

At the moment, there are very few illegal aliens on Medicaid. Now, they could buy insurance off of a public plan, if they're willing to take that risk. It wouldn't be free, they'd be paying exactly as much as the rest of us. Of course, if a illegal alien walks into a hospital with a bleeding stump where his arm was, he's going to get immediate treatment. That's already the law, and it's going to come out of your purse whether the treatment is private or public in nature. All in all, the healthcare given to our illegal aliens isn't going to change drastically under any possible healthcare plan.

Ah, you believe any one who has kids in a combat zone is a hero, ok, strange beliefs some of you conservatives have.

And you believe anyone who didn't personally serve in a war has no right in advocating one? Democrats started and ran Veitnam, how many of hem served during its prosecution? 5%?

The great republican victory is that everybody is talking about the outburst itself, instead of the content of that outburst.

Which is simply, it was not a lie.

Well, somewhat. It won't cover illegals but if Obama has his way they'll just be made legal and get coverage anyway.

Well if they become legal, no one will have any reason to hate them except for their being Mexicans.

(Which obviously won't change anything)

How's about other immigrants that had to go through all kinds of hoops and pay a bunch of money to get here, whereas for them it'll only have required walking across or getting smuggled across the border and then being given citizenship.

How's about other immigrants that had to go through all kinds of hoops and pay a bunch of money to get here, whereas for them it'll only have required walking across or getting smuggled across the border and then being given citizenship.

And why should people get healthcare on the cheap when other people had to slave and work for it? And why should black people get to be emancipated when their ancestors had to work a lifetime to get it? And why should police protect people when other people work real hard to protect themselves?

Ridiculous. You're taking the fact that some illegal aliens are going to slip through the cracks, and then coming away with this idea that illegal aliens are going to be rolling in taxpayer paid care if a healthcare bill passes.

No, actually it's because Obamas plan is all about getting the uninsured insured. His way of doing it is going to cause issues with the Private carriers (covering anything and everything and limiting how much insurance can charge) which is going to push the majority of the people into Government Care.

So, the people that will bennifit the most are those that didnt have care and now are getting it and dont have to pay a dime.

Strange I notice a conservative site commentator stating that Joe Wilson is a great American hero.
So let me see if I get this right, Joe Wilson a chickenhawk who was far too important to serve while Vietnam was still going is a hero by conservative standards ?

Now I'm probably harsh in my belief that any one who cheers combat on should be in the infantry while they cheer.
http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/09/09/joe-wilson-great-american-hero/

You know, the more attention you give them, the more they win. Stop paying attention to their moronocity, and people will just as soon forget all about them. The more you talk about it, the more the word spreads, even if you're bashing those words.

No, actually it's because Obamas plan is all about getting the uninsured insured. His way of doing it is going to cause issues with the Private carriers (covering anything and everything and limiting how much insurance can charge) which is going to push the majority of the people into Government Care.

So, the people that will bennifit the most are those that didnt have care and now are getting it and dont have to pay a dime.

Anything that maximizes health insurance coverage and minimizes the profits of the insurance companies has my full support. Go for it, Obama!:goodjob:

If he's an American hero, then we've really tumbled down the drain as a country. Making an arse out of yourself and disrespecting the whole institution of Congress as a whole is heroic? Yikes, hate to see what they consider unheroic.

Can't they just go back to calling American soldiers heroic? At least everyone agreed with that.

Something about 'immigration system broken, blah blah blah, sorry I can't cover you as illegal, road to citizenship' and such. I'll see if I can't find a link.

I think nearly everyone can agree that some form of immigration reform is needed. But I don't see the process as being further along than kicking a few ideas around. There are too many other things going on. And none of the ideas occasionally mentioned are new.

Top Bottom