Large Mafia Game: Highway to Hell [In Play]

I have to agree with Arakhor, almost no one votes to tie for a reason unless you don't know what happens in a tie and we knew what would happen in a tie

1. I had no idea what will happen on the tie. As far as I know, it was not described anywhere
2. To be honest, I did not pay attention to the fact that my vote would lead to a tie. Think what you want about it. I am not lying.

I really don't think he voted to tie on purpose, but I may be wrong. I will not vote to bandwagon, because if he does prove his innocence, then that is just one less vote to take away. Until then, askthepizzaguy, third to bandwagon? (taking into account that dc meant to vote in a post ahead of you)

Third to bandwagon, kind of, but not really. :p

I have seen worse reasons in my day, so at least you didn't set a record.

I don't see any reason to vote for Jarrema, his explanation for his mistake seems fair.
However, and don't get me for 'bandwagoning', I think Xpl is trying to hide something. It seemed like a frenzied post.

Well let's see I Vote: XPL getting a bad vibe from him.

Okay the large amount of votes for classical_hero suggests a potential mafia killing at night to finish him off. However him going to heaven also suggests he was scum. This is confusing and we need to investigate.

Oh and I my vote was in fact purely random.

My Sherlocktometer says vote:Xpl

I don't see any reason to vote for Jarrema, his explanation for his mistake seems fair.
However, and don't get me for 'bandwagoning', I think Xpl is trying to hide something. It seemed like a frenzied post.

See, I had the opposite take on it.

I think it's not quite the case. Especially when he got voted for "not understanding the game." You would think the scums would understand what's going on better than the average townie. Is the charge that it is all an act, perhaps?

That said, rule number one is never defend anyone you don't know is innocent. I'm just pointing out, I don't see the case here. Someone gotta explain it to me.

Further, Jarrema's response is fine, but it's hardly an indicator of innocence either?

Maybe .org mafia really does have a different culture. My instincts seem completely backwards from you guys'.

for now, I will vote: abstain

TBH, ATPG is right...
there really is no reason to believe I am innocent :(
But I do not think that there is a real reason to believe I am a scum, either. Voting for a tie is not a strong indicator of scumminess

Darth Caesar for kicking the bandwagon into high gear.

Maybe .org mafia really does have a different culture.

No, I don't see a difference. There's a pretty universal strategy shared by lots of people at both sites: kill as many Innocents as possible, as fast as possible. Bonus points if you get yourself or a friend at the center of a network controlling night actions, without actual reason for anybody to think you're Innocent, just because you always ally up with so-and-so every game.

But usually in a large enough game there's like, two different mafia factions so then at the end both of the mafia teams have to focus on killing each other, and you hope that like the one remaining living Innocent somehow survives the crossfire unscathed. INNOCENT VICTORY! Bonus points again for serial killers being around at the end.

Southern King really needs to be around and not permanently lurking though, I think.

Yes, jarrema sounds believable for now, and I do agree that Xpl might be hiding something. I don't like people clarifying that a vote -during a tie between two bandwagons- was random even before they're asked. Especially as he hasn't appeared on-thread since.
Since we're at it, why do you say 'don't get me for bandwagoning'? :rolleyes:
Bestrfcplayer
Scummy unexplained vote is scummy.

Although Jarrema is tempting, Darth Ceasar seems better.
Spoiler :

According to wiki, Julius was stabbed 23 times and choxorn was stabbed 34 times..... 34 -23 = 11 and Player 11 just so happens to be Ceasar. If hints are being given here, Ceasar looks pretty guilty

Don't abstain, Jarrema. That's dreadfully scummy.

Unless anyone can convince me otherwise, I'm going vote:Xpl

Top Bottom