Last Meal

A meal consisting of all pandas in the world, all of them! Sprite, perhaps some VOV and some Knäckebröd and I'll be happy.
I dont think its possible for two sentences to get much funnier than that.

Rib-eye steak with a baked potato (or two), sour cream, some garlic bread, and as much of Kitzmann's Jubiläums-Erlanger beer as i can stomach.

For those with a morbid curiosity

http://www.thememoryhole.org/deaths/texas-final-meals.htm

Last meals on Texas' death row never were haute cuisine, but for many Web browsers, they held a morbid fascination. For years, the details of executed killers' final repasts were the most popular feature of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice's official Web site. But now the menus -- posted for most of the 313 killers executed since 1982 -- are history, dropped from the newly redesigned Web site by an image-conscious agency stung by claims the site was tasteless and demeaning.

some samples:

Baltazar John 999257 01/15/2003 Cool Whip and cherries
Mitchell Gerald 838 10/22/2001 1 bag of assorted Jolly Ranchers

...enjoy... :D

ooh awesome find, neomega! :goodjob:

- Asked that final meal be provided to a homeless person
- Heaping portion of lettuce, a sliced tomato, a sliced cucumber, four celery stalks, four sticks of American or Cheddar cheese, two bananas and two cold half pints of milk. Asked that all vegetables be washed prior to serving. Also asked that the cheese sticks be clean.

Slightly Odd

Good point, you wouldn't want to eat unwashed vegetables, you might die or something.

Beef. A good filet, no crap on it, just cut up the cow, cook it to medium-rare, and throw it on a plate. On the side, a fresh spinach salad with garden veggies, some cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds, and balsamic vinaigrette. On the other side, mashed potatoes like a New Englander would make 'em. For dessert, this jello cake cool-whip raspberry thing that an obscure relative named Connie made for my cousins and me last time we visited, I have no idea what it's called but I want it. For drink, rocks margaritas from scratch. Cuervo and Cointreau. No egg in the sour. And don't take away my plates until I'm dead.

From the sounds of it your jello cake was trifle.

a 'Chinese' fondue = hot beef broth in which you dump raw beef, vegetables, etc., with a lot of different kinds of sauces
Lemonade.
Chocolate pecan pie.:drool:
(i'm really hungry right now, and we arent eating for an hour.)

a bomb with a thirty second detonatot and some gasoline to wash it down, i plan on going out in style.

The way Hannibal would go, the kids of the cabbage patch with arsenic soup!

For those with a morbid curiosity

http://www.thememoryhole.org/deaths/texas-final-meals.htm

some samples:

Baltazar John 999257 01/15/2003 Cool Whip and cherries
Mitchell Gerald 838 10/22/2001 1 bag of assorted Jolly Ranchers

...enjoy... :D
I was going to post that very same page! I immediately thought of it when I read the OP. It was shown to me by an ex-girlfriend, who rapidly became more ex after showing me too much death row fixation stuff.

Anyway, the hilarious ones in there are the dudes having Diet Coke. I mean, Diet Coke? You're going to die within the hour and you're counting the calories???? :crazyeye:

Am I the only person who becomes thoroughly hungry whenever reading this thread?
nope.

starter:

served with some nice SAKE.

MAIN:
pork chops, with a nice salad besides it.

served with a nice

dessert:
apple pie

and to finish myself off, a nice glass of:

Top Bottom