Laws regulating the wearing of pants

Do you agree with this law?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • No.

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Not this one, but something like it. (explain)

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Well, 'more than three inches below the top of the hips exposing the skin' would imply showing one's butt, which would be covered under 'public indecency,' so it is a bit more than just looking like a douche.

so then this law is totally pointless, if its so low its public indecency do them for that

as for 7-11 rules well thats a private business, if your in their shop they can tell you what to wear, if you dont like it you can just go to a different shop

Is it illegal to walk around in just a thong?

I think pants down below the but represent looking so incredibly stupid to the point where punishment is justified.

I'd like to propose a compromise:

If you're a hot female, sagging is legal.

If you're a guy or a not so hot female, sagging should be a fine.

If you're a fat ugly dude with a hairy butt, sagging should be a capital offense.

I'd like to propose a compromise:

If you're a hot female, sagging is legal.

If you're a guy or a not so hot female, sagging should be a fine.

If you're a fat ugly dude with a hairy butt, sagging should be a capital offense.

No- I've seen women wear those kinds of pants (with regular underwear- no thong)- and it still looks stupid.

And I was thinking this was related to the public nudity thread. :)

actually it is in a way.

I think some guy in the U.S. was busted not to longer for indecent exposure. The problem is even if you are wearing boxers- they have that hole in the front, and you can potentially expose your wang. Not really a problem if you wear tighty whities- but who wears those anymore?

You are considered odd in Russia if you are a guy under the age of like 50 and wear boxers...mhmm

But who decides who's Hawt?

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Looking like a foo with yo pants on the ground!
That absurdity died with the Vikings' 2009-10 postseason. :lol:

I wonder, could the 'court-mandated community service' include teaching others how to properly use a belt?

I agree. If you want to look like an idiot by sagging that much, do it in the privacy of your own home or move to a "utopian saggers' colony" where it is legal. It's as simple as that.

Personally i dont care about the issue or have a problem with people showing thier underwear slightly, however im certain you arent supposed to walk out in public with your underwear showing and this could qualify as indecent exposure. So i think its a fair law.

I agree. If you want to look like an idiot by sagging that much, do it in the privacy of your own home or move to a "utopian saggers' colony" where it is legal. It's as simple as that.

Or vote against such laws.

Or WOLVERINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

People should where trousers over their pants in public.

Very funny.

Who still wears saggy pants, anyways? Didn't those go out of style, like, five or six years ago?

While I think the law is frankly ridiculous, I doubt there's anything legally blocking this ordinance. The state has an unquestionable right to regulate things that happen in full public view. You might be able to make a First Amendment argument, but the justification is pretty thin.

Top Bottom