[LP] Leader Pass: Great Commanders - 12/14 Developer Livestream Discussion

Fixing AI HYPERFOCUS ON SCIENCE!!!

Wilfred Laurier LA bug fix.

Cultural Industry Policy Card bug fix.

Those memes are extremely accurate in regards to my experience with Civ, lol. Especially Auto-Exploration.

super duper glad to see theyre doing bug fixes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really REALLY hoping they touch on the following with future patches, esp since they said theyre looking at the forums (pls correct me if any of these are already changed, my memory's not perfect)
-campuses next to city centers don't get city sprawl around them
-civs like Vietnam and Cree have their city sprawl show up as the default brown-roofed west european style rather than the correct unique styles for them
-vietnamese diplo quarters on rainforest have trees spawn in the middle of the district only when a tier one building is present (starts when you build it, goes away when you build the tier two) (honestly it looks really cool tho so id prefer if they applied how it works to everything else rather than changing it to be in line)
-maybe an increase to the asset limit???
-AIs never building industries in monopolies mode until they unlock economics
-tourism formula from monopolies multiplying by number of other civs w/o the resource... then also applying to all other civs w/o the resource anyways, leading to ridiculous tourism modifiers
-edit: oh also im p sure when the maori build cahokia mounds, since they dont have a defined ancient era architecture since they start in the classical era, they get the default ancient-era square brick egyptian-y houses applied to the mounds, when it'd make more sense if it were the yellow straw thatched-roof style which fits much closer with the maori unique style. or, yknow, let everyone apply their classical architecture to cahokia mounds too, thatd be *super* cool

Last edited:
I was only half listening, but Ed only really said that they want to have all the fixes in by March when the leader pass finishes up (ie. they're not done fixing things right now). I didn't hear anything that hinted at civ 7 tease, more just that their goal is to make sure the game is fully stable and good by the end of March. With that, I would assume that would be the end of them touching the game for any content or patches.

I was only half listening, but Ed only really said that they want to have all the fixes in by March when the leader pass finishes up (ie. they're not done fixing things right now). I didn't hear anything that hinted at civ 7 tease, more just that their goal is to make sure the game is fully stable and good by the end of March. With that, I would assume that would be the end of them touching the game for any content or patches.
That was basically my take as well. Didn't hear anything that intimated a Civ 7 announcement would occur around the end of the Leader Pass in March.

Top Bottom