Left or Right of me.

I'ma at work but stick me on the left but towards the center a bit.

LEFT
Lexicus
Ajidica
Hrothbern
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Catharsis
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
RIGHT

Admit it, aside from onejay and me, ya'll a bunch of commies...​

LEFT
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Hrothbern
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Catharsis
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
RIGHT

My pacifism and understanding of the need for diversity within the dialectic trumps your desires to square wave the historical process.​

LEFT
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Hrothbern
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Catharsis
Timsup2nothin
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
RIGHT

LEFT
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Cardgame
Hrothbern
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Catharsis
Timsup2nothin
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
RIGHT

As the list grows longer it might be easier to see the additions if they are bolded

LEFT
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Cardgame
Hrothbern
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Bootstoots
Catharsis
Timsup2nothin
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
RIGHT

I'm a standard-issue social democrat. Not really clear on where tjs282 or Catharsis stand, but I'm probably a little right of Synsensa and left of Tim, so I'll wedge myself in between tjs and Catharsis.

LEFT
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Cardgame
Hrothbern
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Bootstoots
Catharsis
Timsup2nothin
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
inthesomeday
RIGHT

I'm a standard-issue social democrat. Not really clear on where tjs282 or Catharsis stand, but I'm probably a little right of Synsensa and left of Tim, so I'll wedge myself in between tjs and Catharsis.
Interesting, I also identify as a social democrat but we ended up pretty far apart!

LEFT
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Cardgame
Hrothbern
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Bootstoots
Catharsis
BenitoChavez
Timsup2nothin
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
inthesomeday
RIGHT

I'm not sure of my exact placement. I'm basically a standard American democrat who is a bit more radical on environmental issues and has less tolerance for identity politics. I know I'm a bit right of Syn and left of rah. I know tim is a former republican so I figured I was probably left of him as well.

Never would have guessed Hygro being left of Lex. inthesomeday putting himself right of onejay doesn't compute given his signature:

Economic Left/Right: -10.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.13

Interesting, I also identify as a social democrat but we ended up pretty far apart!

I placed myself relative to @Synsensa, mostly. He seems about the same as me on economic issues, and somewhat to my left on social issues, so I should put myself right of him. But I agree with you/him/cardgame/Hrothbern/Estebonrober most of the time too. I'm pretty sure a good 60% of the active posters are in the general social democratic mid-left bucket, and we can all be jumbled in any order.

I'm not sure of my exact placement. I'm basically a standard American democrat who is a bit more radical on environmental issues and has less tolerance for identity politics. I know I'm a bit right of Syn and left of rah. I know tim is a former republican so I figured I was probably left of him as well.

Never would have guessed Hygro being left of Lex. inthesomeday putting himself right of onejay doesn't compute given his signature:

My psychic senses are telling me that inthesomeday was just being silly and Hygro wasn't totally serious either. ;)

I am indeed a silly rascal.

LEFT
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Cardgame
Hrothbern
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Bootstoots
Catharsis
Truthy
BenitoChavez
Timsup2nothin
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
inthesomeday
RIGHT

I most frequently agree with Boots, El Mac, and Hygro. El Mac hasn't posted here and I think Hygro's in the wrong place, so Boots is my reference point. Not sure, but I think I'm a bit to the right of him. That's at least roughly correct since I'm confident I'm to the right of most people to his left. Less sure about everyone below him, except jayhawk, who is a few miles to my right (and obviously inthesomeday is joking).

LEFT
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Cardgame
Hrothbern
Zardnaar
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282
Bootstoots
Catharsis
Truthy
BenitoChavez
Timsup2nothin
rah
Bernie14
onejayhawk
inthesomeday
RIGHT

Not familiar with all of the names but put myself left of centre. Basically if a candidate Lexicus liked/supported was the nominee I wold vote for them, if it was a slightly left f centre I would also vote for them.

If they had a left wing version of Trump though (immoral, obscene, incompetent etc) I would vote right to get rid of them though. Quite like Jacinda though at least as far as politicians go.

LEFT
Owen Glyndwr
Hygro
Lexicus
Ajidica
Cardgame
Hrothbern
Zardnaar
Estebonrober
AmazonQueen
Synsensa
tjs282