LINESII - The Council of Kallamas

Here are Myocaca's options.

The first: You allow a small eastern section of the island to become an independent Oneist homeland. You gain our support, our loyalty, and most importantly, our respect.

The second: You continue to insist that the entire island remain under your control. We WILL actively aid these raiders, who until now have been independent of our control, and we will do everything in our purpose to PREVENT your soldiers from reaching Azulia.

Given that we have a naval tradition over 2 millennia old, and have already deployed gunpowder siege weapons on our ships, we hope you don't consider this an empty threat.

Guangfei announces complete and full military readiness and summons all reserve soldiers to arms. Guangfei *will* raise another hundred thousand men if necessary, equip them, and send them off to war against New Veritas. As the Valin Republics desire it, Guangfei will fully enter the war on the side of Myocaca and Otaria should the Valin Republics make any overt or covert moves to aid the Otarian rebels.

There is no need for an independent Valin Oneist homeland in Otaria, Guangfei believes that autonomy may be possible but no independent Valin Oneist homeland for what is Veritas? Should the Valin Republics continue their demands without any desire to compromise, Guangfei *will* move defend Otaria's sovereignty. Should the Valin Republics not stand down and continue their posturing, Guangfei will extract revenge upon her for over a century of warfare and chaos inflicted upon us by the Valin Republics.

Do not take us idly.

To: New Veritas

Myocaca will not be bullied. However, we believe that we should put aside our differences for now and face the threat from the unknown. Why should we all start a devastating war now if we all face complete destruction. However, if New Veritas gave up the lands of former Sintonia we could make an agreement to relinquish a state in Western Otaria.

To: PaleaVeritas and Norvalin

We ask you to not support such a foolish. We should not be fighting eachother. Bladeist people have suddenly come under attack and we are defending ourselves. New Veritas must not be allowed to jeapordize the world through its belligerent actions. We are not asking you to take up arms against your brothers, but to refuse them aid in a war that could be the death of us all.

OOC: You forgot the little island of Veritas ;)

We await the Han aggression, and will activate our defensive alliances in the region if attacked without provocation.

It is not Han aggression, but Han defense of the unalienable sovereign right of every independent nation upon this world. What right do we have to interfere in the affairs of another nation? Should the Valin Republics of Veritas continue to pursue her goal of dominating and demanding ultimatums of Otaria, who shall be next?

If the Valin Republics of Veritas does not stand down, Guangfei has no choice but to raise her arms and summon her sons in the defense of the motherland. Valin perfidy and interference in the sovereignty of other nations will no longer be allowed. We shall weep for the deaths and destruction of war, but this shall be a righteous war in the defense of others. Should any nation choose to align with the Valin Republics of Veritas against Guangfei, Guangfei will accept the position of her adversaries. But they are not to expect any consideration from us on the battlefield.

We will bury you in the name of Justice. May the One have mercy upon yours souls.

The Citadel urges all nations to restrain their baser instincts and focus on the imminent threat of destruction in the east. Just for a little bit, we promise; then feel free to go back to slaughtering each other.

OOC: Hahah, I was waiting for someone to mention Sintonia. :D

Notes on the Opinions of the Valin Republics

Neaveritas: What Thlayli Says.

Paleaveritas: We'll fight alongside our brothers if necessary, but shouldn't we secure our gains in Khemri first?

Norvalin: Exilsium is gone, by the crimes of the Bladeists. However, to launch yet another war is foolish- especially with this new Eldranian threat in the East.

On another note, didn't jal promise world maps?

OOC: No he didn't :p Stop trying to mooch off the rest of us you freeloader!

On another note, didn't jal promise world maps?
No, jal did not promise world maps. jal will deliver maps showing the location of the Neo-Eldranians...soon.

t is not Han aggression, but Han defense of the unalienable sovereign right of every independent nation upon this world. What right do we have to interfere in the affairs of another nation?

Seriously? -Gag-.

Please don't try to be super China :(. I'm not a very big fan of Thlayli right now, but to go and utter than line is almost enough to get me to side with him- and I really don't want to do that. To clarify, it will be incredibly annoying for you to go and try to throw your weight around. Go back to being the little non-activist in your little build-up mode, please?

What of the unalienable sovereign right of the Gorin people? Will the Guangfei free the Gorin people as well, or are we to be doomed to slaverly under the wretched Croyodon.

Its amusing the Gorin people are now under wretched rule while they their selves were the wretched rulers for centuries prior. Was a complaint muttered during those periods?

(Sorry Ken.)

Seriously? -Gag-.

Please don't try to be super China :(. I'm not a very big fan of Thlayli right now, but to go and utter than line is almost enough to get me to side with him- and I really don't want to do that. To clarify, it will be incredibly annoying for you to go and try to throw your weight around. Go back to being the little non-activist in your little build-up mode, please?

OOC: Darkening, that's really your choice. I can't, and won't stop you from those choices as that is ethically wrong as I am role-playing an Emperor and his son dedicated to idealism, especially the belief that the strong should protect the weak and not prey on them. You can find it annoying and if that effects the way you play, that's your decision.

Actually, is there ANYTHING I do that doesn't annoy you? Just curious :mischief:

We don't like or want to throw our weight around. But if you don't heed us when we speak and gesture loudly, we will.

So this is the true face of the Achostia? Do they gain pleasure in watching others pain? Do the Gorin people and all people not deserve to be treated with equal respect? For it was not Gudruski who commited the actions of Gorin past, nor does Gudruski intend to repeat such things.

(Suck it! lol j/k everyone gets their turn :p)

ooc if you wanna protect me! *frantic waving* kill croyodon :D

Its amusing the Gorin people are now under wretched rule while they their selves were the wretched rulers for centuries prior. Was a complaint muttered during those periods?

(Sorry Ken.)
It should be noted that Croyodon has never suffered under Gorinese oppression, only from paranoid fear of Gorinese oppression.

OOC: Darkening, that's really your choice. I can't, and won't stop you from those choices as that is ethically wrong as I am role-playing an Emperor and his son dedicated to idealism, especially the belief that the strong should protect the weak and not prey on them. You can find it annoying and if that effects the way you play, that's your decision.

I might find this more believable if every Emperor of yours wasn't an idealistic patron of the defenseless. I find it highly ironic that it turns out that an entire line of rulers are selfless, and that none of them are even slightly corrupt in any form or sense. Get over yourself and annex one of your little neighbors :p.

The Achostai, while not as guang-ho as the Valins, is more or less Pro-Oneist in its ideals. A general dislike of the Bladiests is still held; only because of general fatigue of the Union resulted in their position much nicer. Verbally, we support the reestablishment of an Oneist state, but we're just not willing to fight for it right now.

That said, the thought of a new Khermi rising is more than frightening, and if needed, anything necessary to prevent that will be done. I know you understand that the thought of fighting Guangfei is more than frightening to me personally, but if needed, I will do anything and everything necessary to ensure your downfall. That might not be much of a threat, but I am hoping that Wubba and Thlayli will make out a compromise. All this said, I do not like anyone throwing their weight around- whether or not it is IC,or acceptable to anyone else.

Actually, is there ANYTHING I do that doesn't annoy you? Just curious

Actually, most of your actions are inspiring to me :). If, someway, I could find a away to grow into a gigantic culturally-weird blob without any issues, I would be amazed at myself. To avoid an ego-worship, I'll simply state this: I respect your physical accomplishments/ I hate your IC actions.

So this is the true face of the Achostia? Do they gain pleasure in watching others pain? Do the Gorin people and all people not deserve to be treated with equal respect? For it was not Gudruski who commited the actions of Gorin past, nor does Gudruski intend to repeat such things.

The followers of the Rebel seem to be missing the whole issue we have with a new Gorin state. A people may be ruled by a different man, and they may change their name, but in flesh and deed they remain the same and we do not wish for a new Gorin to rise. The Gorinese people supported their rulers for their wars, and as such contributed to the suffering of others. We are prime believers in the aspect of fair play, and now the Gorin people must embrace their fall.

It should be noted that Croyodon has never suffered under Gorinese oppression, only from paranoid fear of Gorinese oppression.
True dat, but i think he meant me being general murdering crazy madman to everyone else

I meant choice B. Gorin was, much more than Khermi, the enemy of the people of Davar, and their successors. Riots will break out if a new Gorin is supported.

I highly doubt that Darken, the Gorin people have yet to invade Davar, other than the Crystal Ridge Wars, where our presence was a mere shadow of the Khemri army who truely ran through Davar and brought it to its knees.

I really don't want to look all those references up, so I'm going to go the lazy route. The Khermis and Valins are arch-enemies, therefore we get to be arch-enemies! Plus, we did have that nasty little episode of sacking your capital :).

Top Bottom