LK86 - Two great variant in one. RaR and AWM.

1150 AD
Persia is industrial and ahead of us in tech. However, it really doesn't matter at this point. I refuse to obsolete The Sphinx and Sun Tzu when the game is all but over.
(IT) Some fighting with Persia by Toledo is total action.

1160 AD
I drop science down to 10%. If it weren't for the rate caps I would shut it off. At this point new tech is meaningless.

I have light fighting near Berlin. I have some heavy fighting by New Damascus killing a lot of Persia units.
I capture size 9 Ellipi and get $837 that we really don't need.
I capture the Spanish capitol of Toledo. When I don't worry about flips and take capitols you know the game is all but over. I am willing to sacrifice 5 workers to get an instant double border expansion. When I use a feature I hate to speed things up, you know it is close.
I get Lee's favorite Mameluk during the capture of Gordium for $107. I build another army.
We are at 59% land now. We have already cross the population limit.

1170 AD
I kill a few stray units, but it is mostly unit healing time.

1180 AD
I have some fighting near Gordium.
Susa holds with a 1HP unit alive. :mad:
(IT) Well I prove the AI will beat up 2 unit armies as the two injured ones are destroyed.

1190 AD
This time Susa is captured for $91 and Knights Templar. I wonder if we will even get a single free unit?
Sardis is auto-razed for $42. I know where to send a colonist.
(IT) Babylon wants to talk. :lol:

1200 AD
I get another leader that I don't know what to do with. Two unit armies really suck.

Samarra is captured for $888.
We are at 62% land now.

1210 AD
Murcia is auto-razed and Spain is DEAD.
Bactra is captured for $205.

1220 AD
Antioch is captured for $145 and some sacrifices.
Sidon is captured for $153.
Babylon is captured for $924, a sacrifice and Leo's Workshop. Of course, that wonder is useless RaR to capture.
Ashur is captured for $950.

Unless the AI takes a city this one is over.

Summary:
If you ever told me an AW game could be this much of a blowout, I never would have believed it.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/LK86-1220AD.zip

microbe said:
We had the best start. The east world was too crowded.

Just make sure everyone knows that - the game is won.

I guess I should have me more clear on that one. Yes, the LK series got an easy victory.

Top Bottom