• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

LuckNES V

Well carmen is just not being very smart. The stats and background clearly say Turkish Sultanate.

I have orders from: Carmen, Warman, Jal, sp_1023, Captain2, Loser, Justo, D'Artagnan59, Fuchia, Wubba, Iggy and Flavius. I need more as the update is coming tonight.

Okay got Kal's orders. Still need France, Mexico, La Plate, Brazil (Second Turn), Japan (Second Turn but excused for one more), Vietnam, Australasia, Madrid Consejo (Second Turn).

All those listed as second turn, excluding Japan, will be open after the update. I am going to begin the update now and will NPC these nations unless I get orders in within 20 minutes.

@ Luckymoose: Were my orders understandable, or were they just a pile of complicated drivel?

Stats are done? Awesome! Nice job man!

EDIT: No you didn't! Where's my airplane? And I finfished researching that Goliath BAtttleship.

Stats are done? Awesome! Nice job man!

Well I always do pre-update stats and techs and stuff because if not it is unorganized and takes longer. I will have it up later tonight. It should only take like an hour to write while reading some of these orders. :p

none of them are updated, he has an updated version but if he posted it early we could figure out the update without reading it

I'm surprised that none of you have noticed the huge war going on in Eastern Europe.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you know how stupid that is? Its the financial capital of Europe. One slip, and a Great Depression might hit the Hellenic Republic, along with the rest of Europe. Plus, I have one of the smallest militaries in the world.

EDIT: sp1023, your spelling is making my eyes bleed. Seriously, if you're going to post one-line responses, at least make sure it has correct spelling.

I have also noticed the war, but it isn't of much concern as it is not very close to our nation.

Top Bottom