• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

LuckNES V

I sent mine in as well. Therefore, either I am msitaken or Lucky has not received them, or maybe it was more than 2.

I sent mine in, but Denmark is like 1/10 of a country.

Ah, but then what was it that people get out of China in the first place? Besides, it is more the number of consumers and laborers I was referring to than anything else...

Trade goods and raw materials. China's sheer population and size is what contributed to its ability to be economically powerful, but it was really a paper economy where manufactured goods were imported and everything still built around a mainly decentralized agrarian economy. (decentralized as in the national economy wasn't really national, not that there was state control)

The Prussian Union believes that China is mistaking this open door policy. It is not an attempt to return the power to regulate trade in China to the Chinese government, but rather to completely deregulate trade in China, as it states that no nation shall disrupt trade with China. This is nothing but a veiled attempt to put those already in power in China even further in control of the Chinese government and its people. For now, we advise China to continue its current course of using these nations to build upon its own strength until it is capable of regulating itself.

No, this open door policy will allow a much more varied and more competitive economy enter China where the former foreign masters of Japan and UK will have to now fight with Russian, American, French, and any nation which wishes to seek to invest in China. In the end we suspect foreign investment will grow overall, but no one party will have a large enough control to be considered 'in command' of our economy.

This NES, while a very good one, hasn't really been working out for me. It's probably because I have too small a country to really care about here. Sorry, I'm gonna have to leave.

@ Luckymoose: How much would it cost, in terms of Logistics, to set up trades with Italy and China.(The latter being a lot more expensive.)

This NES, while a very good one, hasn't really been working out for me. It's probably because I have too small a country to really care about here. Sorry, I'm gonna have to leave.

Such a shame. Maybe you can return one day. I would have liked your opinions on the Prussian war but I will have to make those myself.

@ Luckymoose: How much would it cost, in terms of Logistics, to set up trades with Italy and China.(The latter being a lot more expensive.)

Italy is pretty much already happening. Why don't you understand this? China would be a bit harder because Prussia has no more ports and thus you have to work in Japanese waters.

Then what countries are open to free enterprise markets for a weak but (hopefully) growing country?

However, you declined my trade offer a while back. Any one else?

No, I mean as like a nation in your NES, for carmen keeps bugging me about how he would pwn me with the Ottoman EWmpire at his hands. He's positive you have it, and told me to ask you.

Top Bottom