• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

LuckNES V

Sorry I missed the update. Damn snowstorm in Wyoming forced my truck off the road again.

Still nice Update, not exactly what I wanted to do... but no matter it can be resolved easily.

Also hope that the groundhog does not see his shadow this year, I have had enough of this snow.

IC:

Now to mend my bad relations with several nations for 'breaking' our word.

To Prussia
From France

You see, we did not attack you when we could have easily advanced on you.
Do you trust us now without a paper?
What good is a piece of paper when you have our word?

Also hope that the groundhog does not see his shadow this year, I have had enough of this snow.
Punxsutawney Phil predicted another six weeks of winter, but most of the other groundhogs didn't.

Yes!! Take that Pennslyvania (right spelling?)

The west will see no snow as the groundhog cannot tunnel up 4 feet of snow to see his own shadow. :p

I hope.... *glares at Wyoming*

Hey, we should have Improved Automobiles!

I have Mass Production, so I spent 10 on it.

Also, I'll help on Improved Airships.

*hears news about Mexico building the Nicaraguan Canal*

Good, young padawan. You are learning well.

Nicaragua, thanks to this, would you like to join our prestigious research fund?

Hey, we should have Improved Automobiles!

I have Mass Production, so I spent 10 on it.

Also, I'll help on Improved Airships.

*hears news about Mexico building the Nicaraguan Canal*

Good, young padawan. You are learning well.

Nicaragua, thanks to this, would you like to join our prestigious research fund?

You do have Mass Production. I forgot about that. Sorry I will fix it. You will not help Quebec as the research is Quebecan only. And you lost 1 IC because of the Nicaragua canal which was funded by Mexico and has not anything to do with you.

EDIT: Fixed.

crap, missed cause power was knocked out last night. Suppose its my fault for waiting so long to send. Orders coming today, though.

EDIT: Luck, before I send orders I'm really going to need a progress report.

To Prussia
From France

You see, we did not attack you when we could have easily advanced on you.
Do you trust us now without a paper?
What good is a piece of paper when you have our word?

To: The French Empire

We see you have held good to your word. While the government finds this completely acceptable, the people, as always, prefer paper. Not that it matters all that much for the moment; we are content with the way things are, if that is the way they remain.

@Luckymoose: Glancing over the stats, a question: why does Britain have Specialized Aircraft Theory when they have yet to research Improved Early Airplanes?

@Luckymoose: Glancing over the stats, a question: why does Britain have Specialized Aircraft Theory when they have yet to research Improved Early Airplanes?

Good question. I must have messed up somewhere. I will move it to give them improve early airplanes and take away specialized Aircraft.

I should have 1/25 Improved Mass Production...

Seriously? I am messing up this turn aren't I. :p

@Communisto: PM me some questions and I will answer them.

May I drop Vietnam and get Brazil?

@Luckymoose: About the stats, improved electrical understanding costs?

And for gods sake, who wants to trade with me??????????????

@Luckymoose: About the stats, improved electrical understanding costs?

It is in the tech. It says 5 IC.

For the love of god most people are trading with you already. This isn't civ 4.

Decloak: The lurkers would be willing to trade with you; however, we have enough question marks for the time being.

It is in the tech. It says 5 IC.

For the love of god most people are trading with you already. This isn't civ 4.

Decloak: The lurkers would be willing to trade with you; however, we have enough question marks for the time being.

Yes, this is Civ 3. So, if they are trading, how come I don't get any IC?

Lurkers? Willing to trade? (Id be rofling, but this is a forum, not a chat room.)

Top Bottom