M&ANES III: Reunion

Oh why not, someone has to compete with Seon,

Name: Keder
Class: Mage
Specialization: Mind Magic (mind control, illusions, that type of stuff)
Race: Human
Description: I'll write one up later.

For my Banner just go with my avatar, it'll suit my guy

@Seon
A char banner based on your avatar? :p
Well, okay. I can do that.
Any other preferances?

@Milarqui
Well, i'd prefer to make it myself, but if you wanna' give it a try, go ahead. :)
Use this as a base for size and layout of your char banner:
Spoiler Banner Baseline :

@merciary
Awlright.
Your char is okay, though in the beginning you will generally be doing mind reading and telekenesis, since mind controll is more of a high-level thing.
You'l be able to do illusions pretty fast though.

EDIT: Posted the stat system in the Charecter Creation section.
You'd best all go check it out. :)

I also mixed up a char banener for Keder

Also, all of those that hasn't written a backstory yet should PM them to me ASAP.

I might look at fancying up my character's banner later, see if I'm any good at it.

*snickers* Seon doesn't even know the name of my character yet!
She's called Diana

Well, as i allready said, i'd prefer to do your charecter banners myself. :)
But if you wanna give em' a try, i'l let you guys do them.

Which reminds me:
I finished my Feraldun map, and it's posted on the first page in the "Maps" section.

Apart from that, i once again remind you people to go and check out the stats system.

Heh. I actually allready made a Char banner for a RP with that wolf Pic. :p
One i ran while i couldn't get on this site.

Well, i can defenetely make something out of that banner idea DE, though i'l have to make it's size and layout abit more like the one i made for Keder.
But generally you want jungle and a wolf?

Well here's my guy's background and stats:

Background:

Keder's childhood consisted of nothing but pain, sorrow, and hardships; his family was very poor living in the slums of the city. His father was an abusive drunk who beat him and his mother. One day his father came home drunker than usual and went into such a rage that he killed Keder's mother. He began to approach Keder presumably to do the same, but then a blank look came over him. He turned towards the window and plunged out of it to his death. The guards who later came to investigate the noise called it divine intervention but there was something about the look of Keder that made a few wonder. He was sent to an orphanage and almost immediately was tormented by the other children for his lanky frame and for how he ended up here. But soon those who tormented him began to see things at night, horrible things straight from their nightmares. After that no one ever bothered him again and even his caretakers began to feel uncomfortable around him. His stay here would not be long as a mage came to see if any of the children had any talents, he quickly noticed Keder and took him as his apprentice. Despite learning how to control his power his years of training did nothing to better his personality, he has value for human life and won't hesitate to remove anyone between him and his goal.

Stats:
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 2
Will: 14
Cunning: 3

Awlright.
I'l add it to the sheet, along with the char banner then.

Name: Brastan
Class: Warrior
Specialization: Dual Sword Fighting with Aerial Bursts
Race: Celestical
Description: 20 years old, 195 cm, 90 kg, black-haired, blue eyes, broad chested. Both wings are 1 metre long, from his shoulder blades to the tip, and are white but with several red and black feathers on the tips and lower part.
Backstory:
Brastan was the typical child of two Celesticals in post-Devastated Feraldun. Of course, when this means that you have to learn how to fight practically from the moment you know how to walk due to how screwed up the world outside is, then it doesn't surprise people to see that Brastan was well dedicated to learning how to fight. The greatest surprise came when the child, whose wings seemed to be pretty much the norm within Celestical society, was able to make use of them to defeat his master when he was barely ten. Celesticals, being beings that never rejected a combat method, even if it seemed to be quite weird, managed to get Brastan to teach himself this method with the hope that he would teach others later.

During the time between this victory and the time the world was finally considered healed from the Devastation, Brastan gained some fame amongst his people due to his considerably powerful fighting style and his wings, which had several red and black feathers. Amongst the Celestical's old beliefs, those that have red feathers have been touched by the Spirit of War, and those that have black feathers have been touched by the Spirit of Death, which would terrify any Celestical that didn't actually know him as they would think him to be a bloodthirsty person, but Brastan, despite all of this, can be quite gentle with those that need help, and will respect those that can gain the respect through actions, but can not stand any who preys on the weak or does something that goes against his code.

Stats:
Strength: 4
Dexterity: 6
Will: 4
Cunning: 6

Sorry, but I realised that it is really difficult to put up what I want... I tried to place a Saint Michael drawing, but realised that it wasn't very good. Also, my drawing abilities suck.

NP Mil. :) My drawing skills suck too (kinda...)
I just manage to hide it behind photoshop. :p
Anyways, i'l mix up somethin' for ya when i've added your char update to the list.

EDIT:
Awlright! Mixed up a char banner for Brastan!

That's a HOMMV Archangel!

I should play that game again some time!

And you can post the public parts of my character sheet now, Dragonson. Seon will have to guess the rest :lol:

Ah, but I already know what you are planning, DE!

Your char's name: Diana=>Diana Abnoba=>Novia Mortal Queen=>evil ***** Queen of the universe. Which means your character must be a mutated writhing horror that desires nothing more than converting all life into her mindless minions! You shall be vanquished!

:smug:

@DE
It's the best drawing of a fantasy angel i know. ;)
Everytime someone says angel, i get that picture in my head.

@Milarqui
Glad you think so. :)
I'l add it to your char sheet then.

@Seon
ARRGH! Ninjapost! :(
Well, if you'd mind replyin' to my questions, we can get started sometime soon. XD

Your other questions?

@Seon
@Seon
A char banner based on your avatar? :p
Well, okay. I can do that.
Any other preferances?

EDIT: Posted the stat system in the Charecter Creation section.
You'd best all go check it out.

Which reminds me:
I finished my Feraldun map, and it's posted on the first page in the "Maps" section.

Apart from that, i once again remind you people to go and check out the stats system.

Just make your char's description and stats, reply to my question about your char sheet, and we can get this NES started sometime soon. ;)

@DE
Awlright.
I'l get your char added. :)

EDIT: Allright! I've got Diana's banner loaded up. :)
It might be abit diffirent from the others, but i felt that it fitted the theme.
It's still a beta, so give me your opinion DE and tell me what to change/fix.

Here's a story from the ruins of Nokrath.

Spoiler :
Cuthbert’s Millinery has a certain amount of infamy behind its history. Not only did it survive Aen’s unholy crusade to scorch all life, it also managed to find stock itself with new hats every few months and even make profit. Mysteries’ involving the shop still exists. Two of the most compelling mystery is where in Nokrath did the Cuthbert managed to find materials for their hat, and also who would buy a hat in such an apocalyptic situation.

In the author’s opinion, however, this is an example of humanity’s ability to find ways to earn money in every circumstance.

In an unrelated mystery from the time of Aen’s occupation of Nokrath, the identity of a certain crazed serial killer was never discovered. His methods were always mechanical and he never left any evidence to the group of survivors in Nokrath. Whatever Aen had for a police force was equally dumbfounded as to the identity of this mass-murderer (although probably because they were concerned with mass-murdering others anyways). Only clue towards the identity of the serial killer may be was the fact that the serial killer always skinned his victims, whether it be a monster or any of the sentient species (in case of Celestials, he carved off their wings as well), and in some cases left a hat next to the skinned corpse of his victim.

@Seon
Hehehehehehe...
Abit blurry, but i like it. :)
Finalize your char sheet with some added stats (see the charecter construction section) and we can get started. :)

@DE
Hmm... 'lright.
Though the middle one will be hard to do. :S
Mind if i take some of the white ones?

Top Bottom