m-Notw XII - The Mage Guild [SIGN-UP THREAD]

Me. Where's my PM?

Awesomeness :)

I plan to get this underway as soon as I can. I am looking for little wizard sprites to use for Role pms and updates.

Also I am going to update the rules, it could be a little clearer/neater etc. but the main things to take away is:

- More rings of the same type = better powers.
- Except for the real unlucky, there should be a good amount of post death participation. Since your victory condition can still be achieved post death, you should have good motive to help.

I'll be a reserve if you need one.

Why do you insult me, Sprig? I don't take kindly to PMs whose header is 'YOU ARE SCUM'.

Game thread is Up. Role Pm's have been send and the Dark Mage's have been selected.

I will now be sending out the Ring and Spell Cards/PM's.

Feel free to post in the main thread in the mean time.

I didn't know you were married. My condolences.

Just an update to shed some light on item shows & transfers.

Showing an Item
You may show another a player any item that you have.
There is no limit on the amount of shows you can perform during any phase.
The show will only confirm the type of Ring and that you are in possession of it. It will not reveal any spells associated to the Ring.

Transfering an Ring (Item)
You may transfer up to one Ring per Phase to another player.
They player will have to accept the transfer.
The transfer is considered to take effect Immediately once accepted.
However confirmation will not be received until the update.
If an Ring transfer takes place during the night phase, neither the giver nor the recipient will be able to use any spells associated to the ring. The same goes for any Spells that may be used during the day.
Confirmation of an item transfer will only be confirmed by me through an updated Ring and Spell card PM.

For story purposes:
The use of rings while relatively quick to learn does take a little bit of time getting use to through practice and study. This means you will not be able to use any new spells you have acquired until the next phase.

Actually the server went dead for hours on end. I eventually gave up after an hour or so and went back to RL, card games and football matches.

Top Bottom