Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [Sign-Ups]

If we move start to Wednesday the 15th we will probably be able to sign up a couple guests pretty easy. MU is starting their annual anniversary mash on Tuesday (120 players with 12/12 phases) and there will probably be twenty casualties or more kind of wondering what to do with themselves come Wednesday.

You could patriotically use the time you used to spend on CFC-OT to advertise on MU. :think:

You could patriotically use the time you used to spend on CFC-OT to advertise on MU. :think:

I've been on that and continue to work on it. That's why I believe I can get some guests on Wednesday, because Right now I get a whole lot of "In anni, can't multitable that." But like I say there should be at least twenty day one casualties.

Sounds like an interesting proposal, although I'm not sure I will be able to do aught but lurk if we're flooded with nutjobs who are willing to play 12/12 games.

Sounds like an interesting proposal, although I'm not sure I will be able to do aught but lurk if we're flooded with nutjobs who are willing to play 12/12 games.

Playing in 120 player game the phase length is not really the main indication for "nut job" maybe.

If we move start to Wednesday the 15th we will probably be able to sign up a couple guests pretty easy. MU is starting their annual anniversary mash on Tuesday (120 players with 12/12 phases) and there will probably be twenty casualties or more kind of wondering what to do with themselves come Wednesday.

Let's do this.
The game can start the 15th at 4pm PST (7pm EST, ie the 16th 1 am GMT +2)

Syn had to withdraw. I guess I will send another wave of PMs tmr but will adjust the set up if we can't have more players. I don't want to delay the start of the game any further because I feel it would be counterproductive regarding the number of players.

@Ace Marvel: all roles will be randed. (in reply to your post in Dolby's micro ;))

Syn had to withdraw. I guess I will send another wave of PMs tmr but will adjust the set up if we can't have more players. I don't want to delay the start of the game any further because I feel it would be counterproductive regarding the number of players.

@Ace Marvel: all roles will be randed. (in reply to your post in Dolby's micro ;))
I have a yes but he hasn't appeared yet. I expect to fill game by Wednesday. Remain calm. :)

I won't be available during the end of July and start of August, so unless this is a quick game (which seems unlikely), it would not be sensible (or fair) for me to join and then have to miss the red of the game. :(

Current champs semifinalist, and also widely known for thinking he reduced me to a "panicked and flailing wolf."

Top Bottom