• Pubic Region

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • Arms

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • None. Only shaving of the face is okay

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • None None: If God wanted us to not have hair somewhere he wouldn't have put hair there

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • I shave whatever hurts Obama politically the most.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Whatever downtown does

Votes: 26 25.7%

• Total voters
I generally don't except for comfort and hygiene. Also the random hairs that grow like crazy.

how can you tell- unless you strategically place some mirrors back there. To be honest, I have no idea how hairy I am down there.

In my case I accidentally pulled a hair out while wiping. Pretty much went downhill from there.

If you're sexuality is tied up with non-human objects (high heels, fish-net stockings, other accessories) & without those you cannot function I deem it a disorder. Metrosexual isn't a real sexuality anyway though, just an annoying term for fruity straight dudes.
There's kind of a difference between asexuality and psychological reliance on fetishes. Asexual people just plain old interested in sex, while fetish-reliant people are as interested as everyone else, they just have a messed up emotional relationship with it.

Really? I doubt it. I don't think you would like to play with boobs any less if you didn't have a prick.
I think he meant testicles, like a eunuch. There's about four thousand years of history to support the success of that one.

That's not asexuality!
I didn't say it was.

There's kind of a difference between asexuality and psychological reliance on fetishes. Asexual people just plain old interested in sex, while fetish-reliant people are as interested as everyone else, they just have a messed up emotional relationship with it.
Yeah, I was responding to two different things.

If I recall correctly, the root "Metro" literally means "mother." (People tend to think of it as just short for Metropolitan, but that is literally "of the mother city.") A more etymologically defensible definition of Metrosexual would thus be someone with the Oedipus Complex.

If I recall correctly, the root "Metro" literally means "mother." (People tend to think of it as just short for Metropolitan, but that is literally "of the mother city.") A more etymologically defensible definition of Metrosexual would thus be someone with the Oedipus Complex.
That may be overthinking it a tad. :p

Top Bottom