Marauder (June 25, 2007)

Wow. The Easterlings are loving this. It's so 'them.' ;)

Oh yeah, and it rule. RULEZ.

The little experience I have with attacks animations and the difficulty of it....I must agree with the others that sword swinging is beutiful.

Awesome work, CamJH :thumbsup: ! The animations flow very well, love it.

Nothing more to say... just great :goodjob: I needed to say it !!! Btw Storm does your preview come from the Black Library ? They look like those in the Mark of Chaos artbook
Spoiler :
BTW I recommend it for units designers...

okay....
now, i know that this is totally not the point of this unit....
but what would u say to the suggestion of making another version
with slightly shorter hair, and a loincloth (or toga) instead of leggings?

i'm just throwing it out there, cuz i could put him to use in my mod if he didn't have pants. :egypt:

He looks like Fu Manchu, only cooler 'cause he's got a sword.

Good Work!

Thanks again everyone. I really do appreciate it.

Sorry utro43, no plans for such a unit right now. I've already got several on my to-do list, but maybe somewhere down the road. No promises, but who knows...

lol no worries.
worth a shot though! :)

thanks anyway

Notes: This unit was made at the request of Stormrage.

Credits: Many thanks to Kinboat and utahjazz7 for the use of their figures and props. Thanks also are due to Cyber Dreyk and Steph for their wonderful programs.

Enjoy, :)
CamJH

Hi CamJH! Great unit! But I have a problem: I put your unit in my Mod, but in the Civilopedia the pcx's files (Marsmall and Marlarge) doesnt appears. There are only a black boxes instead of images. What is the problem? Have you tested in game (Civilopedia) the pcxs?

The Age of Colonization MOD

I had the similar problem, but I can`t remember if that was cos I took the files from the same unit used in Anno Domini, or cos I didn`t.

If you have AD try getting the files from there (if you are not sure how, PM me :)), or re-downloading the unit.

I had the similar problem, but I can`t remember if that was cos I took the files from the same unit used in Anno Domini, or cos I didn`t.

If you have AD try getting the files from there (if you are not sure how, PM me :)), or re-downloading the unit.

Thanks Stormrage! I have AD but dont' noticed the presence of Marauder in the Unit folder. So I go to control it.

The pcx files are set to RGB mode instead of indexed. Changing them in Photoshop or something similar fixes the problem.

The problem with .pcxs is a little bit complicated. The colourmap of the two images lacked of the two last palettes: the 00ff00 (green) and ff00ff (magenta). I have added this and now the .pcxs work well. ;)

:bump: Sorry to bump an old thread, but there's a problem with this unit's pcx, it has been discussed above (from post #34) but no one took the time to post the corrected pcx. So here they are:

Attachments

• Large.pcx
    6.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Small.pcx
    1.5 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom