Maxine Waters up for expulsion when?

Who is Joe Eagle?

Riots were a result of Trump's lies about a stolen election.

Riots as a result of institutional racism aren't a result of Water's comments.

You actually can't prove either of these.

The jury knows an acquittal will be greeted with violence, the judge is guilty of wishful thinking. Helps explain how all white male juries would convict or acquit based on race and tribe, fear of the mob is a powerful motivator. Its a form of jury tampering.

And not the only tampering in this case, sadly. Appeal is nearly guaranteed here and there is a lot of basis for claiming mistrial. It's not a good look for anybody.

Is not the whole point of common law systems, that the first case defines the law, then you apply that ruling to others situations? It is not inconsistent to not charge people with what was just declared legal?

As was pointed out repeatedly and emphatically during the impeachment proceedings, they were not a trial/court of law and in fact did not require any actual crime to happen. Where is that argument now?

Maxime Waters made up institution racism. Months before the riots she just made it up. She said: yeah, there's racism. It's so sad.

Her conduct in question isn't her lies about institutional racism. They reflect poorly on her, similar to how Trump's obviously false claims reflected poorly on him when he made them. Her conduct is actively encouraging people to kick people out of businesses or to "get more active" in the context of people already rioting, putting more pressure on a trial that was already rife with outside influence and fear for jurors.

I dont think her comments made a difference, I'm not even sure angry mobs mattered. Well, I cant say that. I cant imagine the jurors blocking that out but I also dont see fault with their verdict. I may not have gone with 2nd degree but I probably would have if I was the lone hold out. But it is a general argument about the nature of jury trials in the midst of a highly charged atmosphere.

The reason manslaughter applies and not murder is the reasonable doubt as to cause of death (especially that autopsy did not show trauma consistent with expected wrt knee on neck killing someone), timing of death, and conduct of even the paramedics (who wanted out of there/felt area was insecure). Manslaughter holds because of the custody argument + extra duration.

This was not a jury decision arrived at via a factual analysis of the evidence presented, though with attempts to dox them I assign only a small amount of blame to them. They likely feared for their lives if coming to a different verdict, and that fear is reasonable.

You actually can't prove either of these.

And not the only tampering in this case, sadly. Appeal is nearly guaranteed here and there is a lot of basis for claiming mistrial. It's not a good look for anybody.

As was pointed out repeatedly and emphatically during the impeachment proceedings, they were not a trial/court of law and in fact did not require any actual crime to happen. Where is that argument now?

Her conduct in question isn't her lies about institutional racism. They reflect poorly on her, similar to how Trump's obviously false claims reflected poorly on him when he made them. Her conduct is actively encouraging people to kick people out of businesses or to "get more active" in the context of people already rioting, putting more pressure on a trial that was already rife with outside influence and fear for jurors.

The reason manslaughter applies and not murder is the reasonable doubt as to cause of death (especially that autopsy did not show trauma consistent with expected wrt knee on neck killing someone), timing of death, and conduct of even the paramedics (who wanted out of there/felt area was insecure). Manslaughter holds because of the custody argument + extra duration.

This was not a jury decision arrived at via a factual analysis of the evidence presented, though with attempts to dox them I assign only a small amount of blame to them. They likely feared for their lives if coming to a different verdict, and that fear is reasonable.

not a more disingenuous post in this thread yet! good job!

self awareness is not a strong suite for you is it?

Who is Joe Eagle?

Biden, he called the Georgia voter ID law Jim Eagle in reference to the voter suppression under Jim Crow.

I think the defense cited medical examination showing no neck bruises or signs of trauma.

Ah ok. I, for the most part, have given up on what *******s in Washington say on a general basis. God willing, this will all be over soon and there isn't time to waste on them when it can be avoided.

Thank you for breaking it out for me, the wiki links were getting...eccentric.

And research also shows the number of unarmed black people killed by cops is far lower than what the population believes, so somebody's lying.

You think the issue here is not the nearly 3 time police shooting rate, but its the 50% more likely to be kill while being unarmed ? Or that the numbers killed in such a manner arent a problem ?
Maybe it has to do with all of these problems and what triggered this backlash has been a gruesome police killing as the pot has been boiling away from some time.

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/

Last edited:
That does not mean they do not create precedent.

Tell me more about these lies.

I did

"How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019? Will it surprise you to learn people, especially Democrats, are way off with their guesses?"

The bombardment of BS about racist cops murdering innocent black people has led to opinion polls detached from reality. And that of course has been promoted and used by political partisans to enable riots and killing cops.

You think the issue here is not the nearly 3 time police shooting rate, but its the 50% more likely to be kill while being unarmed ? Or that the numbers killed in such a manner arent a problem ? Maybe it has to do with all of these problems and what triggered this backlash has been a gruesome police killing as the pot has been boiling away from some time.

What are the raw numbers? How many unarmed black people - innocent unarmed black people - were killed by cops in 2019? Judging by how many black people we see in cages for drugs compared to other races, would you agree black people are over represented? Now I haven't analyzed this but I suspect we'll find a correlation between incarceration rates for drugs and the %s you're citing.

The institutional racism is not the cops, its the drug war. We told cops to wage that war largely in poor and urban areas so the number of potential violent situations increased between cops and residents in black neighborhoods. Back in the day the congressional black caucus wanted the drug war in their communities. So did Joe.

The raw numbers show the public has been misinformed. If you believe 1,000 unarmed innocent black people were killed by cops and the actual number is 10 or 20, you've been lied to by people like Maxine Waters. Hell, when the capitol cop died Joe Biden was calling him a racist. He told us those protesters would have been treated far worse if they were black. Quite a eulogy for the cop who died.

From your link

black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts

And white victims were more likely to be unarmed than Hispanics. How do you explain that with institutional racism? Or are these numbers a product of where the guns and drugs are and the effort of law enforcement to deal with black market violence?

Tell me more about these lies.
I did

"How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019? Will it surprise you to learn people, especially Democrats, are way off with their guesses?"
If "people's guess in an online survey is wrong" = lying then then is a lot of it about.

Institutional racism exist in the society as a whole, not just the police and is a part of the larger thing of institutional discrimination. Empires like the Roman or Ottoman had systems in place that discriminated against conquered people. Spain I think had a system which ment the governours of colonies had to be born in Spain, or maybe mainland europe was enough. Discrimination and racism against blacks in US seems to have strong ties to slavery and justify the enslavement of black people and keep in mind slavery is still legal as a punishment in US.

If "people's guess in an online survey is wrong" = lying then then is a lot of it about.

the people guessing are not the liars

Show me the lie. Who lied

There we go. Quote?

And quote?

You wont answer my questions, why should I bother with yours?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hands_up,_don't_shoot

Most witnesses claimed he physically charged at the officer. One witness initially claimed Brown had his hands in the air before recanting his account.

That became a BLM slogan. We all heard about how the racist George Zimmerman stalked and murdered Trayvon. That was a lie too. In both cases Brown and Martin attacked people with guns. BLM was founded on those 2 lies.

As for Biden:

“No one can tell me that if it had been a group of Black Lives Matter protestors yesterday that they wouldn’t have been treated very differently than the mob that stormed the Capitol,” Biden tweeted. “We all know that’s true — and it’s unacceptable.”

Capitol cop dies and Biden's trashing them as racists. And for the record, the cops killed one of those protesters. I dont know how many BLM protesters were killed by cops but it wasn't 1 per riot so Biden's truth is not.

Last edited:
the people guessing are not the liars

You wont answer my questions, why should I bother with yours?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hands_up,_don't_shoot

That became a BLM slogan. We all heard about how the racist George Zimmerman stalked and murdered Trayvon. That was a lie too. In both cases Brown and Martin attacked people with guns. BLM was founded on those 2 lies.

You have no proof of those lies except the reports from racist cops and prosecutors. given the complete disdain I have for any officer's "word" at this point and their obvious willingness to badger witnesses into lying there is no reason for me to believe any of this without video evidence. That's what happens when decades of police abuse completely erode any faith in their honesty or integrity. I used to default to the word of the officer, now and until reform is enacted and embraced by their profession the exact opposite will be true. ACAB for the very reason that they believe themselves above the law and have complete disdain for the citizens they are supposed to be serving. Fork Zimmerman, Fork the SLPD and the "prosecutors" who tanked that case in front of the grand jury. . .

To be sure your faith in your state agents as a purported libertarian is duly noted you fake.

You have no proof of those lies except the reports from racist cops and prosecutors. given the complete disdain I have for any officer's "word" at this point and their obvious willingness to badger witnesses into lying there is no reason for me to believe any of this without video evidence. That's what happens when decades of police abuse completely erode any faith in their honesty or integrity. I used to default to the word of the officer, now and until reform is enacted and embraced by their profession the exact opposite will be true. ACAB for the very reason that they believe themselves above the law and have complete disdain for the citizens they are supposed to be serving. Fork Zimmerman, Fork the SLPD and the "prosecutors" who tanked that case in front of the grand jury. . .

To be sure your faith in your state agents as a purported libertarian is duly noted you fake.

I was relying on the witnesses and the physical evidence in both cases.

And white victims were more likely to be unarmed than Hispanics. How do you explain that with institutional racism? Or are these numbers a product of where the guns and drugs are and the effort of law enforcement to deal with black market violence?

You got me, Police are racist against the whites.
or you know you could have spent 5 seconds to google how many Hispanics are being killed by police vs white ?

Spoiler :

I was relying on the witnesses and the physical evidence in both cases.

there was no physical evidence and nothing a dirty fudging cop could not taint. . . again their absolute disdain for any accountability taints any faith I would put in their testimony, especially if it involves their wrong doing. ACAB. Enough of the population is on my side of this debate that you really need to ask yourselves a fundamental question. Is not reforming the cops worth the continuing destruction and mayhem it causes to your precious precious property? Cause the protests and yea the ensuing criminals of opportunity who loot and burn are not going anywhere until something is done.

You got me, Police are racist against the whites.
or you know you could have spent 5 seconds to google how many Hispanics are being killed by police vs white ?

Spoiler :

I used your stats and your 2nd link didn't answer me

black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims.

How do you explain that with institutional racism? Your link is about shootings going back into the Obama era, I'm asking for the raw data on unarmed innocent black people killed by cops in 2019. Most police shootings involve armed suspects so your 2nd link doesn't help. Opinion polls show Americans overwhelmingly think the number is far higher than it really is. Why? Because people lie about it. Trump aint the only liar in the country.

there was no physical evidence and nothing a dirty ******* cop could not taint. . . again their absolute disdain for any accountability taints any faith I would put in their testimony, especially if it involves their wrong doing. ACAB. Enough of the population is on my side of this debate that you really need to ask yourselves a fundamental question. Is not reforming the cops worth the continuing destruction and mayhem it causes to your precious precious property? Cause the protests and yea the ensuing criminals of opportunity who loot and burn are not going anywhere until something is done.

There was plenty of physical evidence, a jury acquitted Zimmerman and the Obama administration exonerated the cop in the Michael Brown case based on it. So you dont care about witnesses or evidence. What reforms? End the drug war, anything short of that is just window dressing.

Top Bottom