[mod] Warlords: Total Realism 2.3a

Hi, I have got one problem, when I play Total realism first, I play some turns, cca 200, than when I end turn civilization turn off, no error, just turn off, than I try autosave and game turn off again.Than I buy new computer and I have got this problem agian, plz help.

/Sorry, my english is too bad, so I don t read completely forum/

Hi, I have got one problem, when I play Total realism first, I play some turns, cca 200, than when I end turn civilization turn off, no error, just turn off, than I try autosave and game turn off again.Than I buy new computer and I have got this problem agian, plz help.

/Sorry, my english is too bad, so I don t read completely forum/

Did you apply the fixed dll?

And what's your native language, BTW?

Hi Walter,I haven't posted in a long time but still follow this mod with e-mail alerts.I was wandering are you the only one from the team still supporting TR.If no I was curious who still remains.You had a solid team at one time.I think you are the only one that I see still offering support for the mod.

I will still be optimistic there will be a BTS version one day.This mod would really shine in BTS :)

Cris M

Hi Walter,I haven't posted in a long time but still follow this mod with e-mail alerts.I was wandering are you the only one from the team still supporting TR.If no I was curious who still remains.You had a solid team at one time.I think you are the only one that I see still offering support for the mod.

I will still be optimistic there will be a BTS version one day.This mod would really shine in BTS :)

Cris M

BtS most likely won't happen, unless we get an influx of new members. For now, I believe only me and Yann continue some semblance of work on the mod, and the two of us are absolutely not enough for the conversion. The best thing we can do is release 2.4 sometime, and hope someone else does the conversion then.

BtS most likely won't happen, unless we get an influx of new members. For now, I believe only me and Yann continue some semblance of work on the mod, and the two of us are absolutely not enough for the conversion. The best thing we can do is release 2.4 sometime, and hope someone else does the conversion then.
:sad: That's unfortunate,I wish I knew something about programing I would help out,but all I know is how to build them :blush: Maybe there is a chance the team gets back together someday.Anyway thanks for the continued work on the mod Walter,I will still track TR,and look out for the update:cheers:

i need help downloading this, when im trying to install it, it says can't rewrite file, what do i do?

Hi, I think I found bug, when I change my labor to slavery, hoger write +1 happynes but don t give +1 happines. For information I built Statue of Zeus.

PS: finally this mod works in my computer. :king:

Hi, I think I found bug, when I change my labor to slavery, hoger write +1 happynes but don t give +1 happines. For information I built Statue of Zeus.

PS: finally this mod works in my computer. :king:

Why do you think it doesn't? It should be.

As for vassals, that's how it worked in vanilla Warlords, and we haven't changed anything about it.

Hi all... its been awhile wince I played, and I started a fresh game thinking I could get past 350 turns.... I was wrong, I love the mod, think what everyone did is great! but I am frustrated :mad: that I can not finish a game...

so here is a new problem I have... I am getting a crash with the usuall civ.exe failure, but the offset says 47ff94ec, if that means something... its not the .dll anymore. so if anyone had this problem and fixed it let me know... i really wanna finish a game..

I am playing it on a new laptop that can handle running batman at full res no problems, so its not the comp..

Thanx in advance for all your help..

CJ

There is a new version coming soon enough (this year is quite likely, although no promises here). I guess the best advice I can give is wait a bit, I dare say it will be well worth the wait. The crash bug you mentioning, although it can be one of several, has very likely been fixed there too. At least our betas are being able to play through successfully now.

Top Bottom