Modern Alliances

j_mie 6,

I solved the submarine issue. It was an xml change. binvisible tag in unitinfos was set to 1. Probably done on purpose bij dacubz. I like the idea but i'm thinking of creating different invisible tags for subs. Future units can see earlier submarine units. Like in 1943/1944 when the british finally had a solution to handle the german subs.

i m playing this mod very greatful :)

but how can occur this ? lol

j-10 is more stronger than f-22 ?

j-10 is same level with F-16.

in next version if there are fixed border and bombardment mod this will be more realistic :)

and i m playing germany but i can't find uk and america.

because there are many countries so i can't see them all.

should i talk with them after click F4 ?

@skyfire I will ignore the fact you haven't mentioned me in the credits for TTT Modern Alliances New 1914 version even although I did a lot of the work for it and dacubz145 him self gives me credit for the scenario in his credits.

Scenarios
Aob86 - Big help from him for scenarios! Did most of it:D

@skyfire I will ignore the fact you haven't mentioned me in the credits for TTT Modern Alliances New 1914 version even although I did a lot of the work for it and dacubz145 him self gives me credit for the scenario in his credits.

My apologies aob86. I'm very sorry, i will edit the post immediatly. :blush:

Maybe we can work toghether on an update in the future. I have not heard from dacubz if he is ok with the work on the mod.

then is this beta version ? is there real version next time ?

after some turns suddenly many holy cities come out.

but not historical. randomly.

and my civics can't change too.

My apologies aob86. I'm very sorry, i will edit the post immediatly. :blush:

Maybe we can work toghether on an update in the future. I have not heard from dacubz if he is ok with the work on the mod.

We have talked about the fact I did a lot of the scenario before on this thread but you were kind enough to add me into the credits then It's not a issue anymore for me.

I do not have a lot of time like in the past due to my new job but I will help you in any way I can.

Its obvious looking at dacubz profile that he has been on here of late but since he has choose not to answer anyone's messages then I am guessing he has moved onto other things.

Top Bottom