Resource icon

More Lenses - Now compatible with Gathering Storm 5.0

I discovered some weird coloring flaw into the "Government" Lense.

I had Synthetic Technocracy which KEY is defined as medium DarkGreen.. but its layer shows it as a jarring pure white!
That's possibly due to their newest coloring schemas that aimed to reduce Jersey effects or another issue with palette handling -- local to your own array-table settings?

Soooo.. please check this out, asap.

As always, this is the mod I miss most right after a patch. (And sadly, because they touched both the map panel layout and the lenses, it's completely broken.)

Hope you have time to update it soon :)

I've been holding off playing until this update, just can't live without the City Overlap lens! Weird I know, but I hate not being able to see how cities will shake out.

Good work.

Do you know if this mod is compatible with "Toggle Unit Lenses"? If not i would really really really love if the author could integrate that small thing into this one.

Hello,
The following error shows up in lua.log after the latest update:

Runtime Error: C:\Users\xxxfakexxx\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\MoreLenses\Lenses\ModLens_Scout.lua:96: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
C:\Users\xxxfakexxx\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\MoreLenses\Lenses\ModLens_Scout.lua:96: in function 'OnUnitMoveComplete'
[C]: in function 'func'
[C]: in function '(anonymous)'

After the latest update, I don't see Holy Sites standing out when using the Religion Lens.

Dear decoiff or anyone who can help, may you please take a look at these four lua.log errors - https://jpst.it/1Xs-D? Do they need fixing?
Also, it would be cool to have a ModLens_Military_Engineer.lua, highlighting available tiles for railroad.

Is there any sort of update or fix for the builder lens only working for the first player in hotseat multiplayer games?

Dear decoiff or anyone who can help, may you please take a look at these four lua.log errors - https://jpst.it/1Xs-D? Do they need fixing?
Also, it would be cool to have a ModLens_Military_Engineer.lua, highlighting available tiles for railroad.

Would that not mean you want *every* tile that doesn't already have a railroad and isn't either water or mountain to be highlighted? AFAIK, there is no limit as to where you can place them. Just how many railroads are you putting down?? :)

Top Bottom