Most Famous Person (Nominations)

Another Jesus nomination.

Cmon he made music, could you put him in the same top 10 as Jesus and Buddha etc? That's just silly. Jesus is more popular and with the exception of the beatles, will likely remain more well known for the rest of time.

Yeah but at least we know he existed, cant say the same about jesus. for the record I do think he existed but I couldnt prove it.

And what did he really teach the world? did he really perform miracles?
Theres no way of knowing.

Elvis on the other hand gave away 130 something cadillacs, mostly to random people on the street.

Yeah but at least we know he existed, cant say the same about jesus. for the record I do think he existed but I couldnt prove it.

And what did he really teach the world? did he really perform miracles?
Theres no way of knowing.

Dya not think he had more of an influence on the world and is still having more of an influence than Elvis.

How dare you suggest such a thing, that he existed! What do you mean know he existed, we know he still exists, he's working for the CIA on diplomatic relations on Zunarb-7, as part of the consulate of the US in the Zunarbian capital. Quenzar, you haven't been keeping up with the blogs?

I dont think Jesus had much influence at all, he lived only for 30 years and had a small following (Charles Manson did too).

his ideas (or what they say was his ideas)? no, not really.

The people who say they follow his ideas (but usually only do when it fits them)? sure.

I dont think Jesus had much influence at all, he lived only for 30 years and had a small following (Charles Manson did too).

his ideas (or what they say was his ideas)? no, not really.

The people who say they follow his ideas (but usually only do when it fits them)? sure.

Well since I'm not a Christian I'll not argue who was more famous with any conviction, suffice to say I think Elvis doesn't deserve to even be in the top 1000, and you don't.:)

Can I nominate twice? Because if I can I want to nominate Michael Jackson.

EDIT: Holy crap look at the Wiki!

I tell you what amazes me is that the bodyguard sold more albums than any beatles album, people really have got no idea about musical taste if that's true :rolleyes:

Add Confucious, or however he transliterates his name. And I think that George Bush deserves a place.

Add Confucious, or however he transliterates his name. And I think that George Bush deserves a place.

He said famous not infamous :mischief:

Myself.

Only joking. Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammad, obviously.

Edit: OMG you can vote more than two people? Oh this is good. My third and fourth vote goes to Buddha and The American President* respectively.

*The American President = the current president of the USA and thus the most powerful single living thing in the entire Solar System. Of course, as of 20/1/2007, that's George W Bush.

Smith, Friedman, Reagan, Rand, Hayek

Einstein. Plenty of people can recognize that iconic head (with the messy white hair) of his.

Jesus of course

Bon Scott!
Sid Meier!

Top Bottom