• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

N3S I: Empires Ablaze

So I have a chance to deaft them?

btw that other tribe that offered help for ROP what happened to them?

erez87 said:
So I have a chance to deaft them?

btw that other tribe that offered help for ROP what happened to them?

Of course you have a chance to defeat them.

They're kinda hanging around.

Oh, BTW, erez, please PM orders from now on. Digging through the thread is a true pain.

Great update, NK. Heh heh heh. I must say, though, the Truce at Bakura in RL was Ssi-ruuk, who are lizards, not insects. ;)

TO: Csilla

Our quarrel is not with you, we merely wish the Tartessians to be...assimilated. We would like a peace with your nation, such as it is.

Dachspmg said:
Great update, NK. Heh heh heh. I must say, though, the Truce at Bakura in RL was Ssi-ruuk, who are lizards, not insects. ;)

...Surely you would know that if I put it in, I knew that, right? :p

Amazing update just wish you would talk more about me:(
but I don't blame you since there is nothing currently happening.

To: Cantabri

We wish to learn of your flourishing culture we hope contacts between us can be insured peacefully and trade thrive amongst our nations. We have some of the finest wines in all the land.

North King said:
...Surely you would know that if I put it in, I knew that, right? :p
Yeah, but the Killiks never got involved with the Ssi-ruuk Imperium. Crazy lizards with droids...We'll stay in the Utegetu Nebula, thank you very much.

That, or southern Iberia. We'd prefer the latter. Speaking of which, the Chiss need to answer our diplomacy.

Hmm, I have a few minutes to do stuff from my hotel here... so I'll PM some basic plans for which direction I want Persia to go into.

Wubba360 said:
Amazing update just wish you would talk more about me:(
but I don't blame you since there is nothing currently happening.

To: Cantabri

We wish to learn of your flourishing culture we hope contacts between us can be insured peacefully and trade thrive amongst our nations. We have some of the finest wines in all the land.

From the High King of the Cantabri Federation
To the King of the Gauls

Well met Celtic brother! Today is auspicious indeed! Peaceful contacts are foremost on our minds as well, we are not bloodthirsty Iberans after all! We will send a mission of our fine bards, scholars and crafts to your distant court, and possibly some of our nobles to build bridges of peace. We will soon be trading at your port on the Narrow Sea, and are willing to ensure its security in return for trading and docking rights.

From the High King of the Cantabri Federation
To the Catalan Kingdom

Let us break these Iberian barbarians!

Dachspmg said:

TO: Csilla

Our quarrel is not with you, we merely wish the Tartessians to be...assimilated. We would like a peace with your nation, such as it is.
To:Killiks

Regain us our kingdom and all will be forgiven.

When are orders due?

Let's just say... Not Tuesday, since half my players will be doing das orders and no one will give a damn about my NES. Not Wednesday, because those same members will be pissing themselves in either joy or horror at the das update. Thursday, if you would please.

Magnificent update... I'll post some diplo soon.

Btw, are canaan fighting the hittites atm?

Top Bottom