(name here) PBEM

I've posted in the temporary missing thread, on a family holiday, I have my laptop but no wifi or more accurately the cost of wifi here in Atlantic City is rediculus

Another Chinese detachment camped on a hill west of Najran was destroyed by our brave jihadists! We may retreat but we continue the struggle against the Chinese imperialists.

Also, in a honourable Islamic fashion, our brave camel archers charged and destroyed underprotected cannon batteries and weakened cavalry forces, knowing that this suicide mission will lead the to the Paradise, as there is no way to retreat far enough. Instead they employed scorched earth tactics.

The last file I've sent was on August 6th. If you've sent a file after that, pls re-send.

No that's the one I'm talking about. The game should be with Eclipse or later as Sir Gigi tells me he send 1765 on by the 8th

I would then suggest that Sinimusta resends the file right away, in order to save time.

I would then suggest that Sinimusta resends the file right away, in order to save time.

Actually I've resent the file too, due to the discussion here, Kiwitt said that he'd played the turn, maybe he forgot to send it further? Or who is behind him?

That would be Rodrigo, but he mentioned the turn not getting to Kiwitt. Looks like the turn is stuck between those two.

The file of the last turn I played (Randompires_AD-1765_to_Michkov) was sent to Michkov on 6th August. Since then, I haven't received any new turn.

I would suggest a confirmation from the players of which year they had played and when they sent the file. I also would suggest continuing to upload the file to the tracker.

We should't need to call Sherlock Holmes to find out where the file is... :)

Top Bottom