(name here) PBEM

Arab forces have launched a counter attack to reclaim our lands. Many Chinese rifles and cannons have been destroyed, but the final outcome is yet to be seen.

After heavy fighting, the Arab forces retreat from the outskirts of Damascus to be able to fight another day.

Sent to Sinimusta
The Chinese living with the Arabians in Damascus feel the Cultural pressure from Arabia but are assured this pressure is ever dwindling. Despite the fighting in this territory the city remains growing even after a Military Rally spot was designated nearby

Last edited:
Maybe with Sir Gigi or Eclipse. Michkov sent the turn to Luthor (thread #694) and I'm assuming Luthor had played it.

Sent to Sinimusta

Some time ago I stepped in so this game could continue, but it is now time I must go. Please post for me A replacement. The position has amazing options for gameplay, whomever Succeeds me will thoroughly enjoy these turns

Sry to see you go. The replacement would have a huge civ to play with, should be an interesting position. Also a fun war in his hands ;).

Damascus is reclaimed by the Arabian Empire!:hammer: The remaining garrison and many useful cannon batteries were destroyed with only minor losses. Still, the victory is shadowed by the larger threat of the Chinese army group, which is marching from north to destroy us. A Chinese cavalry detachment is retreating to regroup with the larger army.

GPS

Top Bottom