(name here) PBEM

I got the today, and it's ready to be sent now, but I don't have ZootHornRollo's email. =/

Not sure how you all send out turns, but I've got a great setup for routing email through a local SMTP server (hMailServer) that avoids blacklisting and external connections, if that's useful to anybody.

I got the today, and it's ready to be sent now, but I don't have ZootHornRollo's email. =/

Not sure how you all send out turns, but I've got a great setup for routing email through a local SMTP server (hMailServer) that avoids blacklisting and external connections, if that's useful to anybody.

Welcome to our game.

Check your PMs for email addresses.
Turn order can be found in the first post of this thread.

As for sending turns around, mostly email these days since the tracker went bust last year. So a GPSs are appreciated so we can track the game when it gets stuck.

By that, you just mean to post that you had the turn and what year it's on? That's what I'm gathering through the thread. If so...

GPS AD 1824

Arab troops have made a successful counterattack destroying a cavalry group which had plundered our rice farms. Arab losses were mostly soon obsolete pikes and siege while the enemy has lost valuable mobile and modern units. Meanwhile, Kufah is mostly evacuated, only a small, but brave guard remains to hinder enemy advance.

GPS

GPS

Kufah was indeed brave and put up minor resistance. The bravery of many more soldiers will surely be tested.

The counter attack force, which destroyed the cavalry group during the previous turn, managed to retreat intact :thumbsup:. Meanwhile tactical Arab retreat continues while small guerrilla forces are left to the hill country to hinder hostile advance. Chinese may take land, but must pay for every meter.

GPS

Top Bottom