Neo Nes Mmvi : Grand Campaign

Orders sent.

From Argentina
To Brazil and Colombia

We propose the creation of 3 year Pacts' of Non Aggression and the formation of established trade routes so as to further promote, peace, stability, and economic growth within South America.

Good to see lots of modern NESes, especially coming from you. ;) I take it that no WWI equivalent happened, as the zeppelins still rule the skies, the aeroplanes are undeveloped and tanks are nowhere to be seen. Even better, its going to be more original this way. Lets just hope nothing interrupts you this time.

After much deliberation I have decided that I claim the Ottoman Empire. I realize I have done the same in DisNES, but there it is strong and healthy. While here, it is in that pretty terrible state it tends to be in, and I always wished to try and see whether I could save it. ;)

One more thing, can't you move the capital to the other side of the Straits? Or is it supposed to be Izmit? :p

das said:
One more thing, can't you move the capital to the other side of the Straits? Or is it supposed to be Izmit? :p

ITs suppost to be on the other side, but Cant put the big dot where Istanbul actually is. So for nes reasons that dot still represents Istanbul in some way.

Captain2 said:
is it still possible to join?

if so i'll be Spain

Ofcourse!, if it hasnt been taken yet, you can still join as it. I decided to Update Friday cus i already got 4 orders. So please try to get them in.

tommy_toon said:
From Argentina
To Brazil and Colombia

We propose the creation of 3 year Pacts' of Non Aggression and the formation of established trade routes so as to further promote, peace, stability, and economic growth within South America.

Brazil Agrees.
Colombia wants nothing to do with it.

Any word from Mexico on trade and NAP with UCC?

To UCC:
From Mexico:
We will start trade, but Our NAP we are limiting to only one year.

ITs suppost to be on the other side, but Cant put the big dot where Istanbul actually is. So for nes reasons that dot still represents Istanbul in some way.

Can't you move it to Thrace at least? That would still be more accurate.

das said:
Good to see lots of modern NESes, especially coming from you. ;) I take it that no WWI equivalent happened, as the zeppelins still rule the skies, the aeroplanes are undeveloped and tanks are nowhere to be seen. Even better, its going to be more original this way. Lets just hope nothing interrupts you this time.

After much deliberation I have decided that I claim the Ottoman Empire. I realize I have done the same in DisNES, but there it is strong and healthy. While here, it is in that pretty terrible state it tends to be in, and I always wished to try and see whether I could save it. ;)

Lies, these are not modern NESes. Modern era start around the sixties. However it might be modern for the people who play the 1700-1900 era all the time. WARGH!

Its modern enough for our purposes. Don't like the post-1945 modern history anyway, too peaceful.

das said:
Can't you move it to Thrace at least? That would still be more accurate.

will be changed on update. which reminds me :p is going to be tommroow. so if you havent send orders, do so when you have time.

Shoot that was fast stalin!! Okay Okay I'll send them in an hour or two.

Actually scratch that, just grow economy pretty much.

Okay next!!

*secret*

To Russia and Britain
From Greece

We must guard ourselves against possible incursion by the Ottomans, we therefore propose an alliance between the three of us to ensure the saftey of our assests in the Eastern Mediterranian.

Top Bottom