Neo Nes Mmvi : Grand Campaign

I don't have a military and my greatest threat the Ottomans are in the negative! I have nothing to worry about... hopefully. Seriously what am I gonna do with one point!?

Oh and Thom, if Wubba doesn't see it can you send me a PM about the location of our alliance board for Sheep NES?

Oh I see.... okay I'll revise them. Thank you very much, now how about that PM? :p

To: Germany, Spain

We would like to offer a 5-turn NAP with your nation as well as a trade agreement.

if this offer is still valid spain will accept, Millitary actions would only weaken us

yeah, i highly recommend you use this first turn to get some armies to at least defend yourself. Since you cant use the units the same time you are building them in a turn, it could be a disaster for those that have no standing army whatsoever.

To UK
From USA

We offer you a 5 turn NAP and trade agreement.

To All Nations
From USA

We offer you a trade agreement ;)

From His Majesty's United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

To UCC:
We agree to this NAP

To USA:
We agree to this NAP and trade agreement.

To Greece:
We are not willing to engage in an alliance with Greece at this time. However let it be known the United Kingdom will not recieve any hostile acts towards Greece from the Ottomans well.

To France:
We are disturbed at your lack of an offer of an NAP to your northern neighbors. We would like to sign a similar agreement with the French.

To Italy and France:
We would be willing to enter in a defensive pact with both your nations as brought up by Italy.

To: USA

we accept this offer

to: The United Kingdom and her dominions

we admire your empire and would like to extend a 5 turn NAP and our reguards to your Monarch

France

To: The United Kingdom
Given that we do not border each directly, it seemed less necessary, but we will sign a NAP with you.

To: Italy, UK
We would also be interested in such a defensive arrangement.

To: Spain
Yes, the offer stands, and we are glad to hear of your agreement.

To Spain:
From His Majesty

We agree to this NAP.

Cuivienen said:
To: The United Kingdom

Given that we do not border each directly, it seemed less necessary, but we will sign a NAP with you.

To: Italy, UK

We would also be interested in such a defensive arrangement.

To Italy and France:

So then it is agreed? What shall we call ourselves? I believe The Entente sounds nice.

my greatest threat the Ottomans

ROFL (you know what I meant by that ;) ).

To:Britian

glad to hear it, we look forward to good relations in the future

To: France

you are most welcome

To: Italy

would you be interested in opening trade between our countries?

OOC: lol wouldnt you know it, the only people I can really deal with to any extent are all allied :p

Join In Rangers.

OK, there has been so many deals signed i dunno whats going on. Anyone care to compile them for 1 prestige? :p

--
Ok, i am doing stats for NPCs, so after Ranger no more joining till after update

To: Mexico

How about a 5 turn NAP and trade agreements?

Top Bottom