NESCraft

1 AP: Rub some sticks to build a fire.

1 AP: Forage for some food again.

1 AP: Retreat back to the campfire to sleep.

Thlayli - 3 AP

1 AP - Using the available bones from the stolen traps, make a threatening looking Bone Maul by tying the bones to some stick. (Reset my traps if this can be done as a free action.)

1 AP - Wait patiently, scanning the horizon until a sheep or a deer draws near, and then run downhill and use the momentum to bullrush the unsuspecting sheepdeer and power tomahawk it with the Maul. This thing's gonna go flying.

1 AP - Drag the corpse back to the Firecave and butcher it, eating the cooked meat and setting aside the skins and bones for future anti-hypothermia protection. (If hunting fails, build up the fire into a large bonfire for extra warmth and sleep.)

Nintz's Ghost

Possess the large bear-looking thing just to the left of Optical.

OOC: Ooh, good, please, stop it from eating me.

Appreciated guys!!!

When were orders due?

I didn't set a deadline yet :) but I think most people already sent. Get your orders in by Thursday and I will attempt to update then.

Since Vert doesn't seem to be here will you NPC him or will I have to abandon him?

Update Thursday! Angst, who else didn't send orders?

---

EDIT: @Players in waiting list: Vertinari, MoreEpicThanYou and Popcornlord may not be NESing these days. I'm waiting to hear back from them, but (potentially) would anyone want to take over any of these characters?

• Vertinari is 3 days old, currently chilling on a riverbank with Patchy, with a Stone Spear. Average build, Braveheart, Hardy.

• MoreEpicThanYou is 2 days old, wandering cold plains and forests with a Stone Spear. Average build, Spiritual, Crafty.

• Popcornlord is 2 days old, currently running for her life from hyenas, with nothing but a simple stick. Slender build, Spiritual, Warrior.

Same deal as with Tux's baby, an NPC will go to however is highest in the list, out of those who are interested. I can NPC if nobody wants to take over.

Since Vert doesn't seem to be here will you NPC him or will I have to abandon him?

@Patchy, I just stalked his profile and I see he hasn't been posting much. I sent him a wall message. In the meantime you can assume that I will NPC him to accompany you on hunting or foraging etc.

This looks extremely interesting. Looks like you're doing a great job Daft! I'll keep an eye on this one ;)

@Ninja thanks! :) I am not sure how this NES is going to develop. Some kind of city state (like Nesse?), or maybe some rival tribes action, or just people chilling in the wilderness forever. I guess that makes it interesting ^^

OK here's the situation. bonefang has requested a delay and move down the waiting list. Still waiting on Eltain to confirm interest. TerrisH is taking Tux's baby, and I'm happy to spawn lopaz and justo as new human beings this turn using the preferences they originally posted. Which would leave the waiting list like this - let me know who is willing to take over an NPC?

qoou (edit)
Talonschild (2nd life)
Arrow Gamer (2nd life)
Chinese Warlord
Milarqui (2nd life)
bonefang?
Ekolite
DarthNader
Nintz (2nd life)
thomas.berubeg (2nd life)
Lambda Ignaceae
Ninja Dude?

I like that waiting list myself

noob=qoou (I get confused from NESchat :) )

Amesjay certainly!

I could take over one of them, but I would prefer to just do the whole ghost bit for a while, to be honest.

Roger!

BTW, please be aware of the following item buffs:

Advanced Rules -> Item and Crafting Formulas said:
  • Any two of Linen or Wool or Hide together with Sticks or Bones can be crafted using Stone Tools into a Tent: portable, semi-comfortable sleeping for two at a push. Doubles as a handy hide for ambushing prey. (1AP)

• Sticks and 2 lots of String together can be crafted with Stone Tools into a Bow: get some arrows, and you got yourself a ranged weapon with greater range and stopping power than a Sling. Requires two hands to use. (2AP)

Hey Daft, I've got slightly curious/wary question for you. Could the variety of genetic traits and diversity dwindle with forced inbreeding? As in forced, I mean do the nasty or have your lineage/community die out. I don't want to be 'that guy' who brought it up, but with small numbers like these and limited lifespans, it could really be a big problem earlier on.

Sure thing!

@ChineseWarlord, I've still not heard back from any of those 3 players who seem inactive. if you want to go ahead and pick one, you're welcome to send orders for this turn!

@Lambda Ignaceae? @Ninja Dude? want to take over one of the inactives?

Hey Daft, I've got slightly curious/wary question for you. Could the variety of genetic traits and diversity dwindle with forced inbreeding? As in forced, I mean do the nasty or have your lineage/community die out. I don't want to be 'that guy' who brought it up, but with small numbers like these and limited lifespans, it could really be a big problem earlier on.

Yeah, its a bit of a concern :) I won't allow cousins to 'snuggle' ;) no shared grandparents! I think it could work from the current population count, provided there are some inter-tribe exchanges. I do want to reach the point where new players only arrive via in-game births, no more magical appearances, leaving people to wonder how it all began...

Orders:

1 AP on moving north along the river
1 AP on hunting with my slingshot
1 AP on creating a fire

Top Bottom