NESing Guide

At least I'm a pioneer then. If Stalin wants his name put in it, he just has to say so.

Perhaps one of the reserved posts should be some kind of "notice board" which links to everything a neser might find usefull. For example we could link to the "show-me-your-orders" thread or we could also link to entire webpages which might be usefull.

If a NESer could make a list of such threads I think it would be a great idea to have one reserved post for this.

tossi said:
Perhaps one of the reserved posts should be some kind of "notice board" which links to everything a neser might find usefull. For example we could link to the "show-me-your-orders" thread or we could also link to entire webpages which might be usefull.
A notice board already exists and is stickied at: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=164537

You could PM Reno or a mod if you want something added.

Shouldn't we add a link to the first NES ever?

The Never-Ending Story... by uknemesis

I'm beginning a story which we can all write, and it should hopefully never end. Basically, I start by writing a bit, then someone else writes a bit, then another person, and so on. You can write as many times as you like, just let someone else write a bit before you write your next piece. And it's for everyone, so if you feel like having a go at writing in this, do so!

Now this should be interesting lol! Oh, and the story isn't going to be based on a Civ3 game, but should try and stick naer the Civ3 principle...

GOOD LUCK ALL!

The words that started it all. :worship:

Do we need a guide about how to set out orders? New players wont really know how to set them out correctlly, Im not even sure If im doing it right keep thinking maybe I am being penalised for not setting them out properly.

Edit: probably need to go into how detailed they need to be ( I think that will depend on the mod)

emu said:
Do we need a guide about how to set out orders? New players wont really know how to set them out correctlly, Im not even sure If im doing it right keep thinking maybe I am being penalised for not setting them out properly.

Edit: probably need to go into how detailed they need to be ( I think that will depend on the mod)
I think a link to the Show Me Your Orders thread would work just as well...

Götterdämmerung said:
Are there any good neses to join right now?
Hi and welcome to the forum :goodjob:
Your question should have been posted here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=22048
I'm sure there will be a few interesting NESes for you there and also a bunch of mods in need of players .

Iggy I dont want to turn into a Reno, but lets keep the offtopic of this thread, ok? :) I kinda feel attached to this thread and want it to be used for guide discussions only.

Reno said:
I couldn't agree more.
Ditto! :p

And, on that note. You should continue your work on this Guide, Gelion. :)
Sure.... as soon as I:
1) post orders for TerrisH NES
<insert 100 RL things to do>
101) Finish making my Roman NES

I prefer Crucifixing. But whatever floats your boat.

Also pretending to take them out on a cruise in a military ship. Then locking them in the cargo bay and skuttling the ship. :mischief:

Out of curiosity silver, why on earth would anyone want to live in Xinjiang or Tibet where the Uligurs and Tibetians mainly live? Yes, I know there's a Han majority in both now, but that's only because the PRC is paying people to go live there.

Though personally speaking, I would point that it's usually much better to simply assimilate as many of their children as possible and then kill off the ones that still don't agree ;)

Top Bottom